• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S21 EP21: Turning Heads and Training Hard!

That veteran trainer reminds me of the two times I lost to the one in Ultra with three dragons near the end of the game. Triggered. You'd think that a Veteran would have something better than a Eevee though. Also, now that Iilma is here, why isn't he in the Pokeschool with the kids lol? and I guess he doesn't do the normal trial. ...gee, makes me wonder what his role will be at all, since his two things are taken. Also, I learned a few days ago people though Illma was a girl. I found that shocking. I hope too many people didn't waifu him before learning the truth.

Sounds like Jame's voice actor. also, Illma didn't already have that Z crystal? weird.

"Do you ever plan on evolving Pikachu?" - uhoh. That's a touchy subject guys.

Lol with all the fan girls, I would hope that people don't think anime version is a guy. Also, I pronounced his name right <3 I thought I wouldn't lol

So he's a former student, fair enough I guess. Guess he's older than everyone else lol

I reckon Komala's eyes will be like Brocks. The closed version.

Elite four Illma? his Eevee and Smeragle must be OP

Been a while since we saw these Skull grunts. I see little difference in them and the Trio tbh.

Kiawe's Turtonator is gonna break that board.

Should've done like 12 flips and gone for the olympic records.

Course Marowak wont jump being fire lol

Oh people DID do tricks.

Eevee and Illma been together forever but it's not a Umbreon or Espeon lol. It either hates him or he loves everstones.

Random Girmer lol? also the "HEY HEY" was new lol

I'm wondering if Eevee will spawn its Eeveelution friends from no where for this Z move

Probably a male Salandit lol

Oh that's why there was a Grimer lol. Showing a Pokemon before WTP is so rare. I like that one time it had a random Altaria tho

I like the kid guys Koffing and Arbok clothes

Using Baby-Dolls eyes to make everyone love you is cheating lol. also, I guess he uses his everstone to stop his Sylveon.

This Eevee is OP lol also that one guy with a Garbordor is such a random "OP" Pokemon for a mook lol

Lmao so it has to get random Eevelutions to come help. What if there's no Leafon for example? will it have to swim from Sinnoh and then the trainer just chills and waits for it to show up in 5 days?

Illma counts it as cheating lol

Illma's Eevee attacked the trainers themselves? that really IS cheating lmao. Last Resort in the anime was interesting though

I guess that'll be it for Illma. He's just a character of the day I guess lol

Just watched the full episode and from what i recall they seem to have changed Tupp's whole lack of lady love problem to something about him hating the fact that he's getting older. Quite a strange way to censor someone's hatred towards someone else but then again TPCi and DuArt seem to be no strangers to crazy bits of censorship here and there nowadays so.

that's not the vibe I got. They insulted Illma over and over about him being a pretty boy and that he's jealous cuz Illma has the ladies etc

Last edited:
Ah, the Ilima debut episode long due... Better late than never, I'd say. :p

Hey, isn't that the Eevee Master from the games?!

Turtonator heavily resists Flame Charge, Ash... And against Dragon Tail? Yup, that's one battle turn gone waste.

I like how Ash reinstated the unlikelihood of Pikachu evolving. (y)

Oh, it's Ilima to the Pokémon School. NICE! (y)

Thanks for the Ilima backstory, Sophocles. (y)

Komala opening its eyes?!?! THAT'S... PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!! :eek::eek::eek::cry:

Hmm... Wonder if Ilima will partake in the Alola League.

Phew! Glad Pokémon theories support themselves. Oof, Rotom Dex, I dare say you are disappointed for nothing. :coffee:

Huh... there's a dive board in the school?! THAT'S AWESOME! :X3::love:

Yeah, Marowak... Not the best choice, Kiawe. Turtonator should do just fine, though. :p(y)

Ash's Tapu Koko impression was so on point. :LOL:

Yup, can't wait to see Extreme Evoboost. :X3: Me too, me too! :X3::X3:

Man, Tupp's childhood... Not the best #FeelsBadMan. :(:LOL:

Took 'em all out with one Swift?! :eek: That Eevee's strong.

Oh, so the Eeveelutions physically appear during the Z-Move. Hmm... I was more expecting illusionary copies instead. Oh well, I guess the real deal works as well.

So, the girls were simply smitten by Eevee's Z-Power LOL.

Man, that Last Resort would have hurt so much.

Yup, this episode was such a good watch. This episode reinstated a beautiful ideal I adore as a Pokémon Trainer, viz, evolution not really being necessary to achieve more power. (y)(y) An easy 10/10 for this episode.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom