• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S21 EP24: Real Life...Inquire Within!

This was a really cute episode! My favorite part was Ash cross dressing, but I can’t figure out why everyone thought it would be removed. Except for the boob scene in “Beauty and the Beach”, the dub has never done that. But, I digress.

The dialogue was a lot better than it has been for a while now. Apart from Mallow’s “That’s the way Nurse Joy rolls!”, nothing really made me cringe.

Ash: "I had no idea how much Nurse Joy had to do"

After how many episodes of adventures and staying at Pokémon centers? This shit made me unable to watch out of sheer rage for a good minute.

I figured eh it's one line I could pretend it doesn't exist. But then not much later.

"I'm just starting to get an idea of what goes on in Pokémon center" Again after how Pokémon center based episodes?

The Tupper thing was a neat idea but, it super predictable.

If you think that Ash's intellegence changes between series are exaggerated then look at how hard Ash played himself with cross-dressing jokes.

4.5/10

Last edited:
So, the group is work-experiencing at a Pokémon Center. Wonder how it'll go.

Man, Team Skull just thinks too much.

Ouch, something's definitely wrong with Garbodor. Hopefully, it gets better soon. (y)

Ah, Nurse Joy is sick as well. Guess the Pokémon Center is up to the group then.

Male uniforms... Not sure why you would find them in a Pokémon Cent- oh, oh well. o_Oo_O

Mallow the sadist confirmed. :LOL:

Hmm... I never realized until watching this episode how much of a hectic day Nurse Joy lives through. She deserves real appreciation. (y)(y)

Well, at least Kiawe raised up his eyebrows at that "malasada shop-owner".

WHAT?! Pokémon cleaning... Why can't Trainers do that on their own? Oof! :rolleyes:

Poor Ash just cannot get his way around Alolan Exeggutor, now can he...

Huh, Garbodor's still not healed?! Oh, that's why Zipp was lingering around the Pokémon Center.

Glad Nurse Joy is fine and healthy. Don't worry now, Garbodor, you'll be fine. (y)

Cute seeing Zipp take the group's advice and decide to give individualized care to his Garbodor.

Two Nurse Joys? Which one's which?

Ash scandal LOL.

All in all, a fun episode. Liked how Zipp was given some characterization in this episode. Also, learning about Nurse Joy's daily routine was interesting as well. (y)(y) An entertaining watch. 9.5/10.

Last edited:
Huh, Garbodor's still not healed?! Oh, that's why Tupp was lingering around the Pokémon Center.

Cute seeing Tupp take the group's advice and decide to give individualized care to his Garbodor.

All in all, a fun episode. Liked how Tupp was given some characterization in this episode. Also, learning about Nurse Joy's daily routine was interesting as well. (y)(y) An entertaining watch. 9.5/10.

For the record, Tupp is the Salandit trainer, Zipp has Garbodor, I agree with your review

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom