• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S21 EP35: Showering the World with Love!

Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Kate Bristol
Roger Callagy
Emily Cramer
Abe Goldfarb
Emily Jenness
Barrett Leddy
Lisa Ortiz
Bill Rogers
Erica Schroeder
Marc Thompson

WTP is Minior (Core), will have videos soon

Both Barrett Leddy and Emily Cramer are here from the dub of Yu-Gi-Oh Vrains.

The pronunciation for Minior is "mine-ior" or "mee-ne-ore"?

sophocles and molayne read the wtp in the dub

That wasn't sad that was just stupid. I'm all for taking liberties with adaptation but, making the forme change lethal to minior is just too much of a jump.

Also "hey kids let's go on a fun field trip and watch this huge group of Pokémon die for no adequately explained reason, also I won't tell you the huge death frenzy is coming"

That wasn't sad that was just stupid. I'm all for taking liberties with adaptation but, making the forme change lethal to minior is just too much of a jump.

Also "hey kids let's go on a fun field trip and watch this huge group of Pokémon die for no adequately explained reason, also I won't tell you the huge death frenzy is coming"
At least Rayquaza got a meal out of it

Which...really doesn't make it any better, does it?

At least Rayquaza got a meal out of it

Which...really doesn't make it any better, does it?
It's the circle of life and death. There's nothing they can do about it.

@FinnishPokéFan92 Can you see an elementary school teacher in real life possibly doing something similar? You don't see how watching 200 birds just die at the same time would require an educator to prepare children for it ahead of time?

Also again not in the games.

@FinnishPokéFan92 Can you see an elementary school teacher in real life possibly doing something similar? You don't see how watching 200 birds just die at the same time would require an educator to prepare children for it ahead of time?

Also again not in the games.
This is the Pokémon world. Things are different. This way of dying isn't as gruesome. Sometimes it's best not to compare fantasy and reality.

It's called adaptation. It's been done before, and it will be done again. Get used to it.

"This is the Pokémon world. Things are different. This way of dying isn't as gruesome. Sometimes it's best not to compare fantasy and reality." Still kinda fucked up.

"It's called adaptation. It's been done before, and it will be done again. Get used to it." I already addressed that begin with. There is a difference between TMs not existing and "oh yeah Minior die after their forme change which is a thing a do in the games all the fucking time". Also not to mention old age isn't an actual cause of death so it's not explained well.

A Sophocles focus episode... Let's see how it goes.

Hokulani Observatory... Hmm, better late than never, eh? ;)

Molayne!... Man, am I glad to see him in the anime. :cool:

Poipole the real troll! :p

Minior shower?! That'd be amazing; WANNA SEE! :love:

Wow, so Sophocles met a Minior when he was little. (y) Umm... Wonder where's it now? :unsure:

So the Minior just float back into space after falling. Interesting. (y)

Wish to tell all of it? Wait, what are you hiding, Kukui?! TELL ME NOW!!! :oops:

Man, I low key thought Ash would blame Poipole for cracking open Minior's shell. :LOL: Ah, I guess this isn't Team Rocket's Shocking Recruit!.

Aww, Minior are so cute! :love: Oof, Poipole, you should really stop throwing that paint-thingy at others randomly though. :rolleyes: Also, an angry Minior... even more cute. :love:

Wow, Poipole's drawing was really impressive! (y)

DOES NO ONE FEEL BAD FOR MY DUDE KIAWE!!! :cry:

Umm... I feel violated at Kiawe using Turtonator as a sledge... :oops:

That Minior shower was so beautiful... :love:

So Minior dissociates briefly after losing its shell; that's what was happening earlier in the episode?! Ouch, that hurt! :cry: That's a sad life man; damn nature you scary! Poor Poipole and Sophocles! :(

That Minior and Poipole moment was heart stirring for sure. And here I was hoping Ash would catch Minior for it to stay with Poipole... :( Oh well! Ash hugging and consoling Poipole was cute though; I really appreciate that gesture. (y)

A WILD RAYQUAZA APPEARED! o_O

A beautifully-written, entertaining episode indeed. I'll give this a 10/10. (y)

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom