• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S21 EP43: Filling the Light with Darkness!

Oh my... The Ultra Necrozma arc has begun! HYPE!!! :love:

So, Necrozma lives in those crystals... That's cool! :cool:

IT'S LUNALA!!!! :love::love::love:

Huh, Professor Kukui wearing a shirt!?!? Something's definitely wrong this day... :oops::unsure:

Hmm... the adults really are acting lazy today. Wonder what's the cause...

Wow, the Manalo Festival sure has an interesting concept behind it. (y) And... I finally know the meaning of both 'Manalo' and 'Alola'... :LOL:

So, Ultra Necrozma is said to have created Alola with its light! That's cool! (y):love:

Damn, Wicke being a cruel beast today! :LOL::whistle:

Huh, so the Ultra Aura is decreasing in power! Hmm... :unsure: Maybe that's why Ash and Kiawe's Z-Moves didn't work.

WAIT! TEAM ROCKET'S IN THE ACTION TOO?!?! THAT'S COOL!!! :love:

Solgaleo taking so much damage from a not very effective... Prismatic Laser irks me! :rolleyes: Also, Lunala's cry is so badass! :love::cool:

Ultra Guardian time now! Well, that was obvious.

Damn, Lillie being mad at her mother is so cute... :whistle: :D

So, Ash finally got his wish, huh... :LOL:

Okay, so the Ultra Aura decreasing in power is the cause of the adult's decreasing energy, and it doesn't seem to affect children or Pokémon. Well... that's an interesting premise, I guess... (y) :confused_emoji:

So, Faba has a device to clear up the clouds he just so happened to build. Interesting! :unsure: Though, maybe some Pokémon could just use Sunny Day; that's how we used to work it out back in the day! :LOL: Not that any of the gang's current party know the move. Oh well... :p Also, I was half expecting Faba's device to mess up, but ah... :LOL:

Wait, isn't that the symbol Poipole drew?

Huh, guess, I was right! *acquires totally unnecessary bragging rights* :cool:

Damn, Silvally's scared of an Ultra Beast... Stuff's about to be pretty bad, then. :oops: (y)

All in all, it was a well-written, nice starter to the plot arc. 9.5/10. (y)

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom