• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S21 EP44: Full Moon and Many Arms!

And so the plot continues...

Necrozma really is in hot chase after Lunala... :confused_emoji:

Meowth is just not ready for Jessie and James's tantrums, huh?! Calm down, buddy... Not their fault! :LOL:

Wow, looks like Matori's Meowth isn't ready for her tantrums too! :LOL:

Oh look, it's Hala! And he doesn't seem to be affected- oh wait, never mind! :whistle::LOL:

It's Tapu Koko to the rescue! Ah, reminded me of the SM games! :giggle:

Yeah, it's about time you went offensive, Lunala! (y) Show the Prism Pokémon who's the OG cover legendary! :LOL:

Damn, Moongeist Beam and Phantom Force look so cool in the anime! :love:

Ah, Lunala saves Lillie... My heart's about to go wild with cuteness! :love::whistle:

Using Boomburst with healthy allies... Not the greatest idea on your part, Gladion, huh?! :oops: Yeah, I know, it's not the games... Just messing around! :p:LOL:

Oh man! Necrozma has absorbed Lunala... :eek:

Solgaleo's epic entry, though! :cool:(y) Though, I am a little irked no one called it by its nickname! :confused_emoji:

Man, Sunsteel Strike looks awesome in the anime as well!

Ah, seeing Solgaleo care for the fallen Lunala like that just made my heart melt... :love:

So, Necrozma has absorbed Solgaleo now, and has run off into an Ultra Wormhole... That's... pretty bad, if I do say so myself! :eek::(

Well, at least the adults have their energy back! Glad both the Meowth wouldn't have to put with more non-sense! :LOL:

Never thought I'd see a Lunala in a Pokémon Center!

Professor Burnet to the rescue! (y) Yes, more contribution in this ever-growing mystery is always welcome... (y)

Nanu being Nanu though! Glad Acerola's always by his side! (y):whistle:

So Lunala's strength is restored using the Ultra Aura from Z-Crystals... Yeah, now we are talking business! :cool:

An entertaining episode for sure. Loved seeing the Legendary Pokémon duke it out with each other. 9.5/10.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom