• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

REVIEW: S21 EP48: Turning the Other Mask!

radek.tadajewski.7

Reaction score
So this is truly the end of the 21st season of Pokemon Sun & Moon Series. Too bad the dub omitted the post-scene of James getting an autograph from Masked Royale.

BraixenFennekin

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
I wonder the Who's that Pokemon are voiced by Team Rocket and Meowth

theworldofkevinc

Working to help with dub related content
Reaction score
Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny

Tamir Cousins-Ali
Sam Black
Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
James Clark
Daniel J. Edwards
Abe Goldfarb
Melissa Hope
Michele Knotz
Barrett Leddy
Suzy Myers
Lisa Ortiz
Lori Phillips
H.D. Quinn
Erica Schroeder

Youtube decided to downgrade my uploads to 360p for some reason. I tried to fix but nothing was working. Super sorry!

Who's That Pokemon!?:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiYjLm9y2V4

The End...
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG57hTL99Zg

As always, I'll be taking my leave until Season 22. See you all on the Bulbagarden Youtube channel!

Poke Trey

2019 is here!
Reaction score
Interesting that this is our season finale and not the Necrozma arc odd. Besides that, this was a good episode and mostly because it's an episode that's just Ash/Kukui/Burnet/TR/Faba and not even the rest of the SM gang showing up which made for some good moments with everyone else. Also, loll Wobbuffet gets his own WTP segment since..... when was the last time it got one actually? Anyway, giving this episode an 8.5/10. Now the wait for the next season begins. Here's to hoping for March to come out possibly? Maybe? Not sure, but I'm sure it will be worth it.

KenzeyEevee

Eevee, the one with a kind heart
Reaction score
Interesting that this is our season finale and not the Necrozma arc odd. Besides that, this was a good episode and mostly because it's an episode that's just Ash/Kukui/Burnet/TR/Faba and not even the rest of the SM gang showing up which made for some good moments with everyone else. Also, loll Wobbuffet gets his own WTP segment since..... when was the last time it got one actually? Anyway, giving this episode an 8.5/10. Now the wait for the next season begins. Here's to hoping for March to come out possibly? Maybe? Not sure, but I'm sure it will be worth it.
Xy?

radek.tadajewski.7

Reaction score
Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny

Tamir Cousins-Ali
Sam Black
Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
James Clark
Daniel J. Edwards
Abe Goldfarb
Melissa Hope
Michele Knotz
Barrett Leddy
Suzy Myers
Lisa Ortiz
Lori Phillips
H.D. Quinn
Erica Schroeder

Youtube decided to downgrade my uploads to 360p for some reason. I tried to fix but nothing was working. Super sorry!

Who's That Pokemon!?:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiYjLm9y2V4

The End...
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG57hTL99Zg

As always, I'll be taking my leave until Season 22. See you all on the Bulbagarden Youtube channel!
Faba and James are reading WTP for this episode. Hm, interesting.

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
The last Ultra Adventure of this season and Ash's pals couldn't make it to the party... ha.

Not even Rodger Parsons.

P_S_B

Shiny hunter
Reaction score
Interesting that this is our season finale and not the Necrozma arc odd.
I have a couple of theories as to why this occurred.
1. They wanted to get the Let's Go! episode out as close to the release of the games as possible, so they didn't want to make it wait until after the season break. By this point it was already not ending at Necrozma so why not add Royal Mask as well?
2. They always intended to end at Pikachu Valley because advertising, but had to go on to Royal Mask after ending up one episode short of their intended total thanks to Passimian
3. Disney made them give the episode count long before they had any idea that Necrozma was coming, so they settled on 48 and this is where they ended up.
4. The Eevee shorts started with the next episode so they decided to call that the season break.
5. Possibly a combination of the above

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Watching the dub, ''I'll remember this'' seems to a recurring quote in Sun and Moon

Interesting to note CC's refer to Mad Magma's name as being Mad Magmar and to be fair, Mad Magmar makes sense, guess he gave himself the name when Magmortar was Magmar