• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S21 EP48: Turning the Other Mask!

So this is truly the end of the 21st season of Pokemon Sun & Moon Series. Too bad the dub omitted the post-scene of James getting an autograph from Masked Royale.

I wonder the Who's that Pokemon are voiced by Team Rocket and Meowth

Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny

Tamir Cousins-Ali
Sam Black
Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
James Clark
Daniel J. Edwards
Abe Goldfarb
Melissa Hope
Michele Knotz
Barrett Leddy
Suzy Myers
Lisa Ortiz
Lori Phillips
H.D. Quinn
Erica Schroeder

Youtube decided to downgrade my uploads to 360p for some reason. I tried to fix but nothing was working. Super sorry!

Who's That Pokemon!?:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiYjLm9y2V4

The End...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG57hTL99Zg

As always, I'll be taking my leave until Season 22. See you all on the Bulbagarden Youtube channel!

Interesting that this is our season finale and not the Necrozma arc odd. Besides that, this was a good episode and mostly because it's an episode that's just Ash/Kukui/Burnet/TR/Faba and not even the rest of the SM gang showing up which made for some good moments with everyone else. Also, loll Wobbuffet gets his own WTP segment since..... when was the last time it got one actually? Anyway, giving this episode an 8.5/10. Now the wait for the next season begins. Here's to hoping for March to come out possibly? Maybe? Not sure, but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Interesting that this is our season finale and not the Necrozma arc odd. Besides that, this was a good episode and mostly because it's an episode that's just Ash/Kukui/Burnet/TR/Faba and not even the rest of the SM gang showing up which made for some good moments with everyone else. Also, loll Wobbuffet gets his own WTP segment since..... when was the last time it got one actually? Anyway, giving this episode an 8.5/10. Now the wait for the next season begins. Here's to hoping for March to come out possibly? Maybe? Not sure, but I'm sure it will be worth it.
Xy?

Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny

Tamir Cousins-Ali
Sam Black
Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
James Clark
Daniel J. Edwards
Abe Goldfarb
Melissa Hope
Michele Knotz
Barrett Leddy
Suzy Myers
Lisa Ortiz
Lori Phillips
H.D. Quinn
Erica Schroeder

Youtube decided to downgrade my uploads to 360p for some reason. I tried to fix but nothing was working. Super sorry!

Who's That Pokemon!?:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiYjLm9y2V4

The End...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG57hTL99Zg

As always, I'll be taking my leave until Season 22. See you all on the Bulbagarden Youtube channel!

Faba and James are reading WTP for this episode. Hm, interesting.

The last Ultra Adventure of this season and Ash's pals couldn't make it to the party... ha.

Not even Rodger Parsons.

Interesting that this is our season finale and not the Necrozma arc odd.
I have a couple of theories as to why this occurred.
1. They wanted to get the Let's Go! episode out as close to the release of the games as possible, so they didn't want to make it wait until after the season break. By this point it was already not ending at Necrozma so why not add Royal Mask as well?
2. They always intended to end at Pikachu Valley because advertising, but had to go on to Royal Mask after ending up one episode short of their intended total thanks to Passimian
3. Disney made them give the episode count long before they had any idea that Necrozma was coming, so they settled on 48 and this is where they ended up.
4. The Eevee shorts started with the next episode so they decided to call that the season break.
5. Possibly a combination of the above

Watching the dub, ''I'll remember this'' seems to a recurring quote in Sun and Moon

Interesting to note CC's refer to Mad Magma's name as being Mad Magmar and to be fair, Mad Magmar makes sense, guess he gave himself the name when Magmortar was Magmar

A Masked Royal episode? Let's see how this one turns out...

Meet and greet in Melemele Island... Well, that's a convenient premise. :LOL:

Wow, Burnet sure is excited to meet her 'hero'. ;)

Nice seeing Molayne in the episode. (y)

Hmm... I am not so sure about Molayne's plan; he is not so buffed like Kukui after all. Maybe that might blow the cover... :confused_emoji:

And we have pumped up James as well... Man, this promises to be an entertaining episode! :LOL::love:

Faba as well? YES!!! ;)

Ah, I see... James and Faba are still on odd terms, eh?! :bulbaWave: Not for long, I guess... Dear, the two fanboying over the Masked Royal was priceless! :LOL:

I liked how Torracat was also bothered with Kukui's break. (y)

Huh, looks like being acquaintance of Faba is your plus point here, James! ;)

Damn, James sure IS a fanboy to know so much about a mask! :lapras:

Err... Yeah, even Molayne is not sure about the cosplaying either... :(

Oh poor Molayne! Being held hostage by two wild fanboys is definitely not fun... :cry::LOL:

Oh man... Viren and his gang/underlings/whosoever just don't know when to quit! Plus, taking the crowd hostage... That's just unacceptable. :oops::mad:

Yeah... I liked how the crowd was quick to note the faulty cosplayer Faba... Now that I think of it, maybe plot armor would have saved Molayne from meeting with a similar fate, but yeah, definitely not old Faba here...

Wait, why wasn't Incineroar informed about the switching? He looks so flustered, and that is definitely not unfounded... :confused_emoji:

Burnet's support for the Masked Royal was pretty cute, if I do say so myself! (y)

Molayne and Magneton coming in real clutch here though! ;)(y)

And, there goes Mad Magmar, with another defeat under his belt. Hopefully he stays put this time around! :whistle::cautious:

Ah, I feel good for Burnet! (y):love: Honestly, Kukui my man, just tell her about your alter-ego already... I am sure she'll be overjoyed! (y);)

Man, I actually feel good for Faba, and that's definitely not happened many times! :ROFLMAO:

An entertaining episode. Loved seeing Burnet, James and Faba fangirling/fanboying over their idol. 10/10 from me.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom