• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S22 EP01: Lillier and the Staff!

I really like this scene, as Michele Knotz gets to go all out! She plays a lot of referenced characters Megumi Hayashibara plays in the JP version. My favorite part however is how Lisa Ortiz plays the last character, Lina Inverse, as she was actually her English VA

View: https://twitter.com/worldofkevinc/status/1102363164551905280

So hopefully someone still reads this, does anyone who watches both original and dub know if anything was cut from the dub for the Eevee short? I'm thinking its just a shorter episode in general, since I read there was still a poke-problem in the original, but I get so worried I miss something I just want to make 100% sure.

I guess while I'm here I'll review the episode too. I was really looking forward to this one because I thought it looked fun, and it was pretty fun. I thought it was kind of like "Air Time" (which was an outstanding episode), the only qualm I have about this one was that we didn't really get as enveloped in the actually story of the play as I would have liked to, it just consisted of random and bizarre pieces (which was kind of the point and still entertaining - but just not quite what I hoped for). The costumes were awesome though, Lille looked really good in her outfit and the Jessie stuff was quite funny (although I don't get any of references).

So hopefully someone still reads this, does anyone who watches both original and dub know if anything was cut from the dub for the Eevee short? I'm thinking its just a shorter episode in general, since I read there was still a poke-problem in the original, but I get so worried I miss something I just want to make 100% sure.

I guess while I'm here I'll review the episode too. I was really looking forward to this one because I thought it looked fun, and it was pretty fun. I thought it was kind of like "Air Time" (which was an outstanding episode), the only qualm I have about this one was that we didn't really get as enveloped in the actually story of the play as I would have liked to, it just consisted of random and bizarre pieces (which was kind of the point and still entertaining - but just not quite what I hoped for). The costumes were awesome though, Lille looked really good in her outfit and the Jessie stuff was quite funny (although I don't get any of references).

Eevee segment is dubbed, it airs just before the end credits, nothing seems cut

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom