• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S22 EP03: Sparking Confusion!

I may as well give out the cast list:

Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Additional Voices:
Sam Black
Roger Callagy
Emily Cramer
Ryan William Downey
Marcus Guerrier
Bobbi Hartley
Emily Jenness
Riley Joseph
Ted Lewis
Michael Liscio Jr.
Ben Phillips
H.D. Quinn
Erica Schroeder
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson

Pinsir, Metang and Mantine retained their Japanese voices as well.

Guesses and known cast:

Sarah Natochenny: Ash
Laurie Hymes: Lillie
Jessica Paquet (Rebecca Soler): Mallow
Rosie Reyes: Lana
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld: Sophocles
Marc Swint: Kiawe
Rodger Parsons: Narrator

Additional Voices:
Sam Black: Marowak
Roger Callagy: Rotom
Emily Cramer: Togedemaru
Ryan William Downey: Rock Hunter?
Marcus Guerrier (new actor)
Bobbi Hartley: Lusamine
Emily Jenness: Snowy
Riley Joseph: Wicke
Ted Lewis: Rock Hunter?
Michael Liscio Jr: Hikers
Ben Phillips: Rock Hunter?
H.D. Quinn
Erica Schroeder
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson: Turtonator

Also Ben Phillips is on a roll in terms of appearances recently.

1 thing I noticed Marcus Guerrier, seems we got a new VA here. After checking on Google: 1st he's black, 2nd he's been on few things and on Instagram has been followed by Lisa Ortiz and Barrett Leddy, so there's that. Other than that good episode and great to see the Ultra Guardians are still a thing this season.

1 thing I noticed Marcus Guerrier, seems we got a new VA here. After checking on Google: 1st he's black, 2nd he's been on few things and on Instagram has been followed by Lisa Ortiz and Barrett Leddy, so there's that. Other than that good episode and great to see the Ultra Guardians are still a thing this season.
Next week's episode in Japan will actually also be an Ultra Guardians episode, focusing on Pheromosa.

I would pay anything to see Ted Lewis reprise his role as James. I found him better than Eric Stuart as well. Such a shame to have a talented voice actor like himself being left to voice random characters (not counting Giovanni)

I would pay anything to see Ted Lewis reprise his role as James. I found him better than Eric Stuart as well. Such a shame to have a talented voice actor like himself being left to voice random characters (not counting Giovanni)

I'm hoping if Tracey ever does return, Ted Lewis will voice him again, I didn't like Craig Blair's take on the role

And once Golisopod and Pheromosa have appeared, Kartana and Melmetal are the only Pokémon from prior to Gen. VIII yet to appear in the anime.

Decidueye, Alolan Grimer and Araquanid may have debuted but they haven’t properly been introduced

They still have appeared. And that's what counts.

We still ought to expect proper introductions mind- some Pokemon go with out such as Eelectrik (debuted but never really introduced) I suppose Alolan Grimer might go without a proper role...

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom