• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Review S22 EP09: Parallel Friendships!

Reaction score
TPCI sure loved to spoil the big part of this episode, did they?

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
WTP is Guzzlord. We will check later in The World of Kevin C's videos. Ash and Dia read the WTP in the dub.

I'm not really that active these days, sorry
Reaction score
Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
Abe Goldfarb
Ben Phillips
Erica Schroeder
Pete Zarustica

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
Abe Goldfarb
Ben Phillips
Erica Schroeder
Pete Zarustica
Sorry if this sounds impatient or demanding, but when will you be uploading the WTP clip?

Reaction score
Yep.

Ben Phillips is definitely Dia now.

And I’m happy about this, he’s steadily growing to be one of my favourite FUNi/TPCI actors between performances like this, Hobbes and his role as Richard Aldana in Lastman.

EDIT: Forget what I just said, it’s not the same Ben Phillips I was thinking about.

Last edited:
Lord of the Rhinos!
Reaction score
Sadly I can't confirm if Ben Phillips was Dia as the Ben Phillips I found on twitter turned out to be another voice actor called Ben Phillips

Lord of the Rhinos!
Reaction score
Just seen the video, I'll be leaving for work in a few minutes so will do a screenshot in a few hours when I get back

Reaction score
Just seen the video, I'll be leaving for work in a few minutes so will do a screenshot in a few hours when I get back
And don't forget to add Ash and Dia to the trivia as they read the WTP segment when you come back.

Lord of the Rhinos!
Reaction score
Just been watching the episode, the following actors certainly did a great job:

Pete Zarustica as Zeraora
Marc Swint as Guzzlord
Whoever voices Dia

Nice that Rotom was mostly absent as I find it annoying