• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

REVIEW: S22 EP19: Show Me the Metal!

radek.tadajewski.7

Reaction score
I wonder what Pokemon did the dub version feature for this episode? Clefable? Stufful? Or maybe Magneton?

theworldofkevinc

Working to help with dub related content
Reaction score
WTP is Clefable, AAA

Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Sam Black
Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
Samantha Cooper
Emily Cramer
Abe Goldfarb
Melissa Hope
Michele Knotz
Lisa Ortiz
Bill Rogers
Erica Schroeder
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson

FinnishPokéFan92

The cutest waterdweller
Reaction score
I saw the dub just yesterday, and I must say it was pretty well done. The Meltan sound really cute, and James's voice when he saw his bottle caps having been eaten was on point.

Twilight-Kun

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
You're really better off skipping this episode and watching the next, because they're nigh-identical for some bizarre reason

FinnishPokéFan92

The cutest waterdweller
Reaction score
You're really better off skipping this episode and watching the next, because they're nigh-identical for some bizarre reason
Nah. This episode is necessary to watch to get all the necessary info. And I think this episode was pretty funny too.

Twilight-Kun

Reaction score
Nah. This episode is necessary to watch to get all the necessary info. And I think this episode was pretty funny too.
First half of this episode + the second half of next episode = all you need to know

Twilight-Kun

Reaction score
Why not skip the next?
I'd say it's worth watching, if only for the friendship between Rowlet and Meltan, and seeing Ash catch a pokemon because it's a friend to one of his team instead of wanting to use it on his team

Meltan is more Rowlet's pokemon than Ash's and it's adorable

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Listening to the scene where James discovers the Meltan have eaten his bottle caps, he sounds a lot like Meowth

BulbaTCG

Reaction score
James' screams were in fact really well done - I was really caught off guard by how insane Carter Cathcart went with it and it really paid off!

The credits also list Christina Anderson, Emily Jenness, Michael Liscio Jr. and Scottie Ray