• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S22 EP25: Drawn with the Wind!

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score

Episode just aired in the UK.

Please keep spoilers in spoiler tags... not that there’s much to spoil in this episode anyway.

Also I can’t remember the name but I believe Chikuwa’s name has been changed in the dub.

Cast:

Sarah Natochenny - Ash
Laurie Hymes - Lillie
Jessica Paquet (Rebecca Soler) - Mallow
Rosie Reyes - Lana
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld - Sophocles, Tsareena
Marc Saint - Kiawe
Rodger Parsons - Narrator

Sam Black - Marowak
Roger Callagy - Rotom Pokédex, Rowlet
James Carter Cathcart - James, Meowth
Samantha Cooper - Meltan
Emily Cramer - Togedemaru
Adam Ezegelian - Chikuwa?
Emily Jenness (Emily Bauer) - Vulpix
Melissa Hope (Melissa Schoenberg) - Mareanie
Jeremy Levy
Michael Liscio Jr - Lycanroc
Michele Knotz - Jessie, Bewear, Stufful
Suzy Myers - Nurse Joy
Lori Phillips - Shaymin
Erica Schroeder - Eevee
Billy Bob Thompson - Mimikyu

And I wasn’t quick enough to get a snapshot of the cast I’ve probably missed out on some others.

Last edited:
Full Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
Samantha Cooper
Emily Cramer
Adam Ezegelian
Melissa Hope
Emily Jenness
Michele Knotz
Jeremy Levy
Michael Liscio Jr
Suzy Myers
Lori Phillips
Bill Rogers
Erica Schroeder
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson

WTP is Octillery

Okay. That needs to be fixed on Bulbapedia. Also, sounds a bit less silly.

Thanks for changing it all

To me, it is still a weird name for an equally weirdly designed character

I know his design is based off a character from another show, one I've probably never seen but I still don't like the design

Turns out CITV subtitles were wrong once again, Charlie Charmer's real name is spelt Charlie Charma
A ninja obtaining an English name and an english surname on top (and apparently it has been hundreds of episodes since an anime original character had both) is cringeworthy on so many levels...Now I'm half expecting Boruto to be called "Bob".

Charlie Charma is a terrible dub name yeah. What is a "Charma" even? I wasn't really expecting TPCi to go full Japanese with his name but the irony is....
....that next week's episode features Ryuki, and they really can't get around that name.
Now I'm half expecting Boruto to be called "Bob".
I'm 99% sure it will be "Bolt". But hey, I wouldn't put it past them to miss such an obvious opportunity :confused:

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom