• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S23 EP15: A Snow Day for Searching!

Cast:
Sarah Natochenny
Zeno Robinson
James Carter Cathcart
Michele Knotz
Ray Chase
Casey Mongillo
Tara Jayne Sands

Sam Black
Melissa Hope
Amber May
Danielle McRae
Xander Mobus
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Erica Schroeder
Marc Thompson

I enjoyed this episode quite a lot. Seeing Gou's family was an interesting change of pace and Gou being a latchkey kid makes a lot of sense. The situation with Cubone not being able to be solved by simply throwing Pokéballs makes for a more dynamic plot that had a bunch of Gou's Pokémon having to get involved which was cool to see. It was a bit weird seeing Ash and Gou talking to the Mankey and for the most part understanding what they were saying. Also Gou gaining Cubone through friendship rather than just chucking Pokéballs was refreshing to see.

Lastly, my eyebrow raised at the closing line by the narrator: "By meeting so many friends, Ash and Goh have surely grown up a little more" and I was just like "get real, Ash will never grow up, don't you lie to me narrator!"

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom