• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Review S23 EP18: Destination: Coronation!

I'm not really that active these days, sorry
Reaction score
  • Staff
Cast:
Sarah Natochenny
Zeno Robinson
Ray Chase
Rodger Parsons
Casey Mongillo

Billy Kametz
Michele Knotz
Rodger Callagy
Jake Paque
H.D. Quinn
Erica Schroeder
Rebeka Thomas
Marc Thompson
Cedric Williams

Reaction score
Rebeka Thomas (Krone from The Promised Neverland) is the voice of Visquez.

Super Rhyperior!
Reaction score
Interesting to see Callagy credited, wonder if he does the Drone

Reaction score
While watching the episode I have to make this joke...

Lt. Surge is on a training journey and Ash going 'a training journey...' and then snark 'you know Ash, what you usually do...'

Still an episode that was needed earlier in the series.

Reaction score
This was an alright episode. I loved the references to anime continuity, though I did notice that Blaine's silhouette has his game design and not his anime appearance. Raboot totally is interested in battling but is too cool for school and tries not to show it. Gengar's fighting style is really cool although I was a little confused as to why Gengar could turn intangible for Raichu's tail stab thing but not for Electrode's pinball tackle. On that subject, I did like that not-Surge's secret weapon was actually Electrode and not Raichu for once and I liked they acknowledged opposing Trainers often go for Ground type Pokémon to beat the Gym.

Random aside but whoever makes the Rotom Phone must be a rich person by now as everyone and their mother has the exact same model in the Pokémon universe it seems. :unsure:

Reaction score
I wonder who voiced Electrode. I really liked what they did with its voice.