• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S23 EP44: Sword and Shield: "From Here to Eternatus!"

Reaction score
Keep spoilers in their respective tags

Cast:
Sarah Natochenny
Zeno Robinson
James Carter Cathcart
Michele Knotz
Rodger Parsons
Ray Chase
Casey Mongillo

Barron Bass
Brittany Cox
Jason Griffith
Billy Kametz
Danny Kramer
Jennifer Losi
Daman Mills
Robb Moreira
Alejandro Saab
Erica Schroeder
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson
Cristina Vee Valenzuela

And it's almost over. So far it hasn't been nearly as rushed as I initially feared but there's still plenty of problems...but we'll leave that for the finale.

Anyways, as for the episode itself: Man, Dynamax battles aren't impressing me so far. Re-watching Gridman at the same time is showing the disparity in how battles between giants can look.

Welp, there goes TRio. I was assuming they were here to at least release Eternatus or somthing, but I guess not and are just uselessly inserted in. As for the other villain, Rose...not a fan of how they're handling him so far but I'll hold my tongue until the end.

RAIHAN!!! Nice to see more Galar characters, though I must admit it might have been more impactful had it been Bea who helps out since we've gotten to know her and whatnot whereas I honestly had forgotten that Raihan was already in Journeys previously.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom