• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Review S23 EP44: Sword and Shield: "From Here to Eternatus!"

I'm not really that active these days, sorry
Reaction score
  • Staff
Keep spoilers in their respective tags

Cast:
Sarah Natochenny
Zeno Robinson
James Carter Cathcart
Michele Knotz
Rodger Parsons
Ray Chase
Casey Mongillo

Barron Bass
Brittany Cox
Jason Griffith
Billy Kametz
Danny Kramer
Jennifer Losi
Daman Mills
Robb Moreira
Alejandro Saab
Erica Schroeder
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson
Cristina Vee Valenzuela

Reaction score
And it's almost over. So far it hasn't been nearly as rushed as I initially feared but there's still plenty of problems...but we'll leave that for the finale.

Anyways, as for the episode itself: Man, Dynamax battles aren't impressing me so far. Re-watching Gridman at the same time is showing the disparity in how battles between giants can look.

Welp, there goes TRio. I was assuming they were here to at least release Eternatus or somthing, but I guess not and are just uselessly inserted in. As for the other villain, Rose...not a fan of how they're handling him so far but I'll hold my tongue until the end.

RAIHAN!!! Nice to see more Galar characters, though I must admit it might have been more impactful had it been Bea who helps out since we've gotten to know her and whatnot whereas I honestly had forgotten that Raihan was already in Journeys previously.