• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

S23: Pokemon Journeys: The Series Episode Dub Title Thread

Only puts shiny pokémon into HOME
Reaction score
Go I think will remain Go.
I bet the first episode would be called
The birth of Pikachu or A companion's birth

Reaction score
So they're not airing any new dub episodes for the of March or the entirety of April? Dang it...
And then they will release a special of 2 or 3 hours with episode. Only way I see it not going back to the old days gap.

An Ice Alolan Ninetales
Reaction score
If I recall, Sun and Moon didn't come out until May so they're probably doing the same here

An Ice Alolan Ninetales
Reaction score
Legend of X, Y, Z aired January 28, 2017, Alola to New Adventures aired May 12, 2017 so it may air around May 12, 2020

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
So, we could be due for an international announcement soon. All thanks to thailand huh?

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
Thanks abcboy for always keeping track

In Thailand the new series will be called "Pokemon Journey". Usually Thailand uses the same titles and logos as the US
If the US uses the same name, I suppose the "SS" abbreviation could be changed to "PJ".

An Ice Alolan Ninetales
Reaction score
Pokemon Journey certainly sounds like a good title, especially compared to some we've seen on the forums

Short but sweet

Administrator
Reaction score
Pokemon Journey could work as a title. It seems a bit more generic than I expected, but I could start labeling the series as PJ instead of PM. The latter still doesn't feel natural to me.

Reaction score
@abcboy Is the title the English word "Journey" written in Thai letters or is it a translation of the word?

I doubt Bulbapedia will accept the change as that would mean renaming all the AGXXX episodes to RSXXX.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also SS is a little too old germanic souvenir. Not a good one tho.

Reaction score
Thanks abcboy for always keeping track

In Thailand the new series will be called "Pokemon Journey". Usually Thailand uses the same titles and logos as the US
Sounds like a good title. A little too close to Johto Journeys but it works.

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
Abcboy told me that the potential episode code change needs to be discussed with other admins first.