• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S24 EP15: On Land, In the Sea, and to the Future!

BulbaTCG

Reaction score
This episode has aired in Canada on Teletoon. Please keep future events hidden in spoiler tags.

Cast:

Sarah Natochenny
Zeno Robinson
James Carter Cathcart
Michele Knotz
Cherami Leigh
Rodger Parsons
Ray Chase
Casey Mongillo
Tara Jayne Sands

Additional Voices:

Laurie Hymes
Ryan Colt Levy
Billy Kametz
Faye Mata
Erica Mendez
Lisa Ortiz
Bill Rogers
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Erica Schroeder

Sean Schemmel goes uncredited as Ash's Dracovish. Given this has happened several times now (coupled with a deleted Tweet confirming the role) I wonder if there's some kind of union issue regarding his work on Pokemon?

Cast -

Sarah Natochenny - Ash Ketchum
Zeno Robinson - Goh
James Carter Cathcart
Michele Knotz
Cherami Leigh - Chloe, Grookey
Rodger Parsons - Narrator
Ray Chase - Professor Cerise
Casey Mongillo - Chrysa
Tara Jayne Sands - Yamper, Chloe's Rotom Phone

Additional Voices -

Laurie Hymes
Ryan Colt Levy - Kaili
Billy Kametz - Ren
Faye Mata
Erica Mendez
Lisa Ortiz
Bill Rogers
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld - Pinery (flashback)
Sean Schemmel - Dracovish (uncredited)
Erica Schroeder - Eevee/Goh's Rotom Phone

And to answer @BulbaTCG's question Sean is part of SAG-AFTRA now which is why he's been going uncredited.

Last edited:
Cast -

Sarah Natochenny - Ash Ketchum
Zeno Robinson - Goh
James Carter Cathcart
Michele Knotz
Cherami Leigh - Chloe, Grookey
Rodger Parsons - Narrator
Ray Chase - Professor Cerise
Casey Mongillo - Chrysa
Tara Jayne Sands - Yamper, Chloe's Rotom Phone

Additional Voices -

Laurie Hymes
Ryan Colt Levy - Kaili
Billy Kametz - Ren
Faye Mata
Erica Mendez
Lisa Ortiz
Bill Rogers
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld - Pinery (flashback)
Sean Schemmel - Dracovish (uncredited)
Erica Schroeder - Eevee/Goh's Rotom Phone

And to answer @BulbaTCG's question Sean is part of SAG-AFTRA now which is why he's been going uncredited.
Could I have some context? Why does being part of SAG-AFTRA mean going uncredited? Is there a reason for this?

Could I have some context? Why does being part of SAG-AFTRA mean going uncredited? Is there a reason for this?
With some SAG-AFTRA VA's they normally do only union dubs (Steve Blum, Kari Wahlgren and Crispin Freeman for example) or in other cases like say Yuri Lowenthal they are fi-core which means they can do both union and non union dubs.

I'm not sure if Sean's fi-core or full union but the fact he deleted the tweet where he confirmed that he voiced Dracovish pretty much makes me think he's gone full union and that's why he's been going uncredited.

With some SAG-AFTRA VA's they normally do only union dubs (Steve Blum, Kari Wahlgren and Crispin Freeman for example) or in other cases like say Yuri Lowenthal they are fi-core which means they can do both union and non union dubs.

I'm not sure if Sean's fi-core or full union but the fact he deleted the tweet where he confirmed that he voiced Dracovish pretty much makes me think he's gone full union and that's why he's been going uncredited.
I heard Sean's union as he does many cartoons roles lately while other times respires for Dragon Ball series as Goku.

Not to mentioned, he's been replaced in Yugoih Duel Link for two characters but they kept him as Vellian Crowler so it's enough to suggest he's union in some ways.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom