• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S24 EP21: Errand Endurance!

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
The episode has aired on Teletoon in Canada. Please keep future events in spoiler tags.

Cast:

Sarah Natochenny - Ash Ketchum
Zeno Robinson - Goh
James Carter Cathcart - James/Meowth/Snorlax
Michele Knotz - Jessie
Cherami Leigh - Grookey
Rodger Parsons - Narrator
Tara Jayne Sands - Appletun

Additional Voices:

Megan Hollingshead - Nurse Joy
Laurie Hymes - Pelipper
Emily Jenness
Lisa Ortiz - Team Rocket's Rotom Dex
Erica Schroeder
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson - Gengar/Sirfetch'd/Geodude

I look forward to hearing Appletun's voice knowing that Tara Jayne Sands previously confirmed she voiced it
It was so nice to hear her voice again, just like the old days in the 4kids era when she used to voice characters all the time. In particular, I thought it sounded a lot like her Larvitar and Bulbasaur voice the way she voiced Appletun.

Chloe was right on the money about Grookey acting like a spoiled child. And honestly, it being able to do a simple chore isn't really that impressive either, but it was admittedly pretty funny how overdramatic they made it.

It's a shame Appletun's debut episode is wasted on a cheap apple pie gag. And yeah, Meowth, if you had enough ice cream to open a whole stand, why didn't you just use that? Pelipper was easily the highlight of this episode though; it had a lot of great moments.

Chloe was right on the money about Grookey acting like a spoiled child. And honestly, it being able to do a simple chore isn't really that impressive either, but it was admittedly pretty funny how overdramatic they made it.
Rather funny as Cherami Leigh voices both characters so she's talking about herself there

It's a shame Appletun's debut episode is wasted on a cheap apple pie gag. And yeah, Meowth, if you had enough ice cream to open a whole stand, why didn't you just use that? Pelipper was easily the highlight of this episode though; it had a lot of great moments.
Agreed, I would have loved to have seen Appletun used in battle. Meowth's ice cream stand certainly didn't make much sense but it was good to see some character from Pelipper besides being the loyal delivery Pokemon

She should say that Ash is a spoiled child.
Man, I need to catch up with the dub but I never will because the dub sucks now!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom