• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S24 EP34: The Sweet Taste of Battle!

Cast -

Sarah Natochenny - Ash Ketchum
Zeno Robinson - Goh
Cherami Leigh - Chloe, Grookey
Ray Chase - Professor Cerise
Casey Mongillo - Chrysa
Rodger Parsons - Narrator
Tara Jayne Sands - Yamper

Additional Voices -

Ryan Bartley
Corina Boettger
Billy Kametz - Ren
Danny Kramer - Raihan
Marin Miller - Opal
Lisa Ortiz
Alejandro Saab
Erica Schroeder
J. Michael Tatum
Cristina Vee Valenzuela

Last edited:
"Chubby Pikachu... So BIG, so Chubby, Such a pudgy belly and chubby cheeks... I wanna hug and cuddle that Big Chonkey-Chu so bad..."

(Suddenly notices what's going on) "!!! ' Um-! A-ahem!)

Not bad dubbing - except for mispronouncing Milcery's name with a soft C as with MOST PEOPLE DO WITH ARCEUS for so much of the damn time! USE HARD Cs FOR THESE POKEMON PEOPLE!!! That's not how you should pronounce them!

Overall, the original is pretty better than the dub (except Leon's humming with his Alcremie being a bit enchanting - which is adoringly fitting for a fairy tale setting - especially with it's Medieval theme).

Last edited:
Not bad dubbing - except for mispronouncing Milcery's name with a soft C as with MOST PEOPLE DO WITH ARCEUS for so much of the damn time! USE HARD Cs FOR THESE POKEMON PEOPLE!!! That's not how you should pronounce them!
I always thought it was pronounced with a soft C. I guess it depends if you want to put emphasis on the "milk" part or the "sorcery" part.

I always thought it was pronounced with a soft C. I guess it depends if you want to put emphasis on the "milk" part or the "sorcery" part.
"!?" Ummm... well, when you put it that way... Assuming to me that it's just "Milk" and "Alchemy" - although the latter word is corrupted to pronounce Milcery's name like that though. My bad on that - that is if I can TRY to take it back for Milcery's name pronunciation insistence. Heh heh...

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom