• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

S24: Pokémon Master Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

For those of you in Canada:
Press release said:
In Canada, “Pokémon Master Journeys: The Series” will premiere on TELETOON beginning Saturday, June 12 at 12 p.m. ET/PT. Canadians can also stream the series live and on demand on STACKTV available through Amazon Prime Video Channels.

Just some title guesses from the episodes we’ve seen.

JN049: Chloe and the Copycat!
JN051: Farfetch’d is Ferocious!
JN052: Digging Up a Diglett Disaster!
JN053: Saving Suicune!
JN054: Mission Impo-sobble!
JN055: Following a Fairytale!
JN056: Knights of Chivalry and Steel!
JN059: Someone Already Got Grookey!?
JN062: The Depression of Drizzile!
JN063: Marine Life Mania!
JN064: Absol Takes the Blame!

Couldn’t come up with any good names for JN050, JN057, JN058, JN060, or JN061 right now.

I was wondering when we'd get some dub news. The title doesn't quite roll off the tongue that well, but it's okay. I guess the first batch of episode will land on Netflix either in June or July. June would match more with their three month gap between new batches of episodes, but if it was going to happen next month, they probably would have mentioned it here. It could go either way though.

I was wondering when we'd get some dub news. The title doesn't quite roll off the tongue that well, but it's okay. I guess the first batch of episode will land on Netflix either in June or July. June would match more with their three month gap between new batches of episodes, but if it was going to happen next month, they probably would have mentioned it here. It could go either way though.
In my opinion, if Teletoon (Canada) gets to debut the season on June 12, I doubt that in the U.S. they will have to wait much longer.

I actually don't hate the name. Most dub titles are pretty lackluster anyway, so I think it's fine. Not the best, but not the worst either.

Interesting that they didn't give an exact date. Looks like the Netflix releases for June were released two days ago and I don't see Pokémon on the list. I suppose it could always be added later, but I won't be surprised if it gets pushed back a little, perhaps to accommodate for M23.

Most likely June is when it comes out Netflix wise. Then it'll be business as usual - Batch 2 in September, Batch 3 in December and Batch 4 in March.
Maybe this time they could drop the batch system and start releasing one episode per week. Personally I don't think it's a good idea to further divide the series by splitting seasons every 12 episodes.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom