• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

S24: Pokémon Master Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

JN069: Errand Endurance!
Airs on October 30 (Teletoon)
"When Grookey and Eevee run their first errand, it becomes a learning experience for everyone!"
Source: TV Passport
The Japanese title is a pop culture reference that doesn't translate well, so I can't blame the dub for going a different route.

JN070: Take My Thief! Please!
"Team Rocket has a big decision to make, and their food supply depends on it!"
Love that title, I can see Team Rocket reading out the card

I believe that its a pun on Take My Wife, Please!

JN071: Leaping Toward the Dream!
"Goh’s first test for Project Mew awaits — along with some very challenging situations!"
I feel like this dub title would have worked better for JN020. But I guess it's not exactly unfitting for JN071 either.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom