• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

S24: Pokémon Master Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

I wonder what name Season 24 will have...
Pokémon Journeys - Galar Quest?
Pokémon The Galar Journeys?
Pokémon Journeys - Adventures in Galar and Beyond?

I don't know about "soon." There's only a three month gap between Japan and the US at the moment and I bet TPCi has only just started on the next batch. I wouldn't expect an announcement for another two months or so.
Maybe you're right about the "soon" part. I wonder if it will debut worldwide on Netflix or if POP in the UK will manage to get the premiere like they did for some Journeys episodes. Are there any recent seasons that didn't debut in the US?
EDIT: I just realized that Season 23 itself debuted in Canada, my bad.

Last edited:
Pokemon Journeys-The Journey Continues
JN049: Chloe finnally catches something! And its a Eevee like every other Pokégirl!
JN050: Fossils create Atrocious Monsters
JN051: Finally! Farfetch'd gets focus!
JN052: Digletti! Digletti! TRio! TRio! TRio!
JN053: Goh catches a legendary before Ash?
JN054: Mission Impo-Sobble!
JN055: Chloe catches Ponyta? What b******t do you speak of?
JN056: Goh steals focus from Ash in a KAMOON episode also Wikstrom is here too!
JN057: Psyduck is best
JN058: Gulpin's BS!/Chewtle Returns!
JN059: Please Goh don't catch Grookey!
JN060: Farfetch'd gets focus again! Today is a good day!

If the pattern holds true, I think we can start expecting some new dub titles to surface within the next week or two.
In a recent interview from February 22 (in Japan they were at JN056), when talking about the series, the italian voice actor for Ash said "...we've arrived at... ah, maybe I can't say that..." (roughly translated). He was probably referring to Season 24, since he said in another occasion that they start to dub a new epiosode once it has aired in Japan. I guess in the US they get them even before.

Last edited:
About time we get something, as usual I'm deprived of dub news so good. Question I do have: What's happening with M23's dub is it coming soon or did they cancel it?

They did dub the initial trailer awhile ago, so I assume that it is still on the way. I don't see why they'd cancel it. It's hard to say why we haven't heard any news about the movie yet. It could be that dubbing the movie remotely on top of working on the series is making the process longer and harder to do.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom