• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Review S25 EP01: The Spectral Express!

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
Allo allo allo again. The episode has aired on Teletoon in Canada. Please keep future events in spoiler tags.

1653756037339.png

Last edited:

BulbaTCG

Reaction score
Cast:

Sarah Natochenny - Ash Ketchum
Zeno Robinson - Goh
James Carter Cathcart - Ninjask
Michele Knotz
Cherami Leigh - Grookey
Rodger Parsons - Narrator
Ray Chase

Additional Voices -

Ryan Bartley
Mike Liscio
Lisa Ortiz
Bill Rogers - Absol
Erica Schroeder
Marc Thompson - Gengar

The new intro "With You" is performed by indie pop group EchoSmith. Not bad, but I'd like to hear a full version.

Last edited:

flowerfun

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the episode is pretty good, it's nice to see Ash and Goh's other Pokemon again when we VERY rarely see them, and the Ghost train is a really fun concept. Though, I don't really like the new theme song that much, it feels like something that would play in an AMV rather than a pokemon song. And the footage they chose didn't really fit it. Otherwise, Season 25 is off to a good start!

Poke Trey

23 now!
Reaction score
Really good episode involving Alister's debut, comedy from Ash and his voice sounding weird and showing off Shedninja just like it's Pokedex description says it does. 1 thing I have to point is in the credits, seems this season doesn't have just music from Ed Goldfarb and Akil Gopal, but we got a new guy Geoff Li. He's a Canadian composer from my country, got the chance to speak with him yesterday and yeah very much a promising up and coming Pokemon composer we have here! Can't wait to see what else he brings.

snowmint

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
Reaction score
I just don't understand why the Japanese side doesn't put there foot down and force the dubbers to keep the original music which I'm assuming is still video game remixes.

BNSF1995

Reaction score
Ryan Bartley? She's the voice of Rei in the Netflix dub of Neon Genesis Evangelion.