• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S25 EP04: Suffering the Flings and Arrows!

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
This rather flowery filled episode has aired on Teletoon in Canada. Please be a good person and arrange those flowers by keeping future events in spoiler tags.

Cast:

Sarah Natochenny - Ash Ketchum
Zeno Robinson - Goh
James Carter Cathcart - James, Meowth, Dewgong
Michele Knotz - Jessie, Greedent
Cherami Leigh - Chloe, Grookey
Rodger Parsons - Narrator
Ray Chase - Professor Cerise
Casey Mongillo - Raichu
Tara Jayne Sands - Chloe's Rotom Phone

Additional Voices -

Abe Goldfarb
Jason Griffith
Megan Hollingshead
Laurie Hymes - Pelipper
Lauren Landa
Mike Liscio
Emlyn McFarland
Lisa Ortiz
Jake Paque
HD Quinn
Bill Rogers
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Erica Schroeder - Wobbuffet, Eevee, Leavanny
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson

Emlyn McFarland (AKA Emily Williams) returns to the dub after last being heard in the fifteenth season (circa 2013). She's best known for voicing Zoey and Officer Jenny in Diamond and Pearl, as well as Cassidy.

Cast:

Sarah Natochenny - Ash Ketchum
Zeno Robinson - Goh
James Carter Cathcart - James, Meowth, Dewgong
Michele Knotz - Jessie, Greedent
Cherami Leigh - Chloe, Grookey
Rodger Parsons - Narrator
Ray Chase - Professor Cerise
Casey Mongillo - Raichu
Tara Jayne Sands - Chloe's Rotom Phone

Additional Voices -

Abe Goldfarb
Jason Griffith
Megan Hollingshead
Laurie Hymes - Pelipper
Lauren Landa
Mike Liscio
Emlyn McFarland
Lisa Ortiz
Jake Paque
HD Quinn
Bill Rogers
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Erica Schroeder - Wobbuffet, Eevee, Leavanny
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson

Emlyn McFarland (AKA Emily Williams) returns to the dub after last being heard in the fifteenth season (circa 2013). She's best known for voicing Zoey and Officer Jenny in Diamond and Pearl, as well as Cassidy.

Interesting…. Now I’m really curious to see who will be voicing Cassidy. I thought Megan Hollingshead had a good chance to reprise her role as Cassidy since Emily Williams (her previous VA) wasn’t active in the Pokemon dub for a long time. But seeing her return to the English dub, there’s a 50/50 chance they can either give the role to Emily Williams or Megan Hollinghead.

Interesting…. Now I’m really curious to see who will be voicing Cassidy. I thought Megan Hollingshead had a good chance to reprise her role as Cassidy since Emily Williams (her previous VA) wasn’t active in the Pokemon dub for a long time. But seeing her return to the English dub, there’s a 50/50 chance they can either give the role to Emily Williams or Megan Hollinghead.
Much as I want Hollingshead to return to be Cassidy, I don't see them bringing Williams back after all this time to not be Cassidy

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom