• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S25 EP14: Taking Two For The Team!

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
Alas one and all, this week's episode has aired on Teletoon all the way in Canada.

Thus talking shall commence on this episode and please make sure to keep future event spoilers hidden.

Fooooorrrr Wikstroooom!

Voice Characterizations -

Sarah Natochenny
Zeno Robinson
Cherami Leigh
Rodger Parsons

Additional Voices -

Laila Berzins
Emily Cramer
Jason Griffith
Barrett Leddy
Mike Liscio
Jake Paque
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Sean Schemmel (uncredited)
Erica Schroeder
Marc Thompson

Wonder what Drasna sounds like.
Is JN105 airing next week?
You haven't heard her yet? She spoke in the episode before this one. Her English dub voice was.......not bad, but not exactly what I expected either. (Maybe I'm just getting too used to watching Pokemon in Japanese.) As for your second question, I have no idea, but I'm thinking.......not.

You haven't heard her yet? She spoke in the episode before this one. Her English dub voice was.......not bad, but not exactly what I expected either. (Maybe I'm just getting too used to watching Pokemon in Japanese.) As for your second question, I have no idea, but I'm thinking.......not.
Oh. Have any clips for what she sounded like?

Teletoon's schedule has confirmed that JN105 will NOT air on September 3rd. Schedule | teletoon.com

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom