• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S25 EP16: Radio Lulled the Mischievous Stars!

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
Good evening my future Team Rocket members and welcome to our latest podca, uhhh, I mean latest dub episode thread coming live to you from Bulbagarden headquarters,

We've got a show for you tonight and a show based around this week's episode that has aired on Teletoon in Canada.

So make sure to keep future events hidden in the spoiler tags and let's get this show rolling!

Voice Characterizations -

Sarah Natochenny
Zeno Robinson
James Carter Cathcart
Michele Knotz
Cherami Leigh
Rodger Parsons
Casey Mongillo

Additional Voices -

Megan Hollingshead
Laurie Hymes
Emily Jenness (Emily Bauer)
Barrett Leddy
Lisa Ortiz
Bill Rogers
Erica Schroeder

I honestly had a lot of fun watching this episode.

I enjoyed listening to the narrator get interrupted and yelled at by Team Rocket. Hearing him go "I'm very sorry..." sheepishly made me feel so bad for the poor guy.

Also surprised to hear they kept all instances of Rocket-Dan Danka here.
Do you have a link to that scene?
Can’t wait to watch this episode!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom