• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S25 EP21: The Homecoming Crown!

Voice Characterization -

Sarah Natochenny
Zeno Robinson
Cherami Leigh
Rodger Parsons
Ray Chase

Additional Voices -

Bobbi Hartley
Laurie Hymes
Emily Jenness (Emily Bauer)
Eddy Lee
Xander Mobus
Haven Paschall
Erica Schroeder

Also, for anyone curious, a certain music track from the games that is first heard in this episode when Lillie is playing it on the piano is kept every time it's played! This is the first time it's been heard in international dubs of the anime as it was replaced every time it played in those dubs back in SM.

You'd have to make an iTunes account, set your region to Australia, then provide a valid Australian address and credit card (I can't tell you where to find those for obvious reasons).
Oh, okay. That latter part sounds a little complicated/sketchy to me though. With that in mind, I think I'll just wait for Canada to air the episode instead. Thanks for your help anyways though! :D

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom