• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

S25: Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

So, I've been thinking. What say after the miniseries Dub gets shown on Netflix later this year I'm thinking September, 2 possibilities could happen. Either possibly Jan 2024 Netflix shows off the Gen 9 dub or we go back to being a broadcast dub/returning to Disney XD by like Nov or Dec this year? Depending on how viewership is like for the remaining batches, this could influence TPCI's decision to either keep the show to streaming or go back to basics as a televised property.

I'm going to assume that means that's it for new episodes for this month. Quite likely the week after, they'll repeat JN124 as well before continuing the new dub eps with 125 as a way for people to catch up on Ash vs Cynthia.

Good news, On TV Tonight lists an episode of Pokemon airing on the 4th March, bad news is there is no title attached
It looks like it's a repeat of a S23 episode on another site since it just says Journeys instead of Utlimate Journeys.

They could’ve waited until the following episode to take a break. I don’t understand why they took a break right before the conclusion of one of the most anticipated episodes in this series. (Well at least to me it is, being a Sinnoh/Cynthia fan)

But I shouldn’t really complain too much since in my country we’re officially much more behind, waiting until Netflix decides to release the next couple batches of episodes.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom