• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

S25: Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

I guess I get it, with Cynthia's retirement looming and how the battle actually ends...

So with JN125 airing today, do you think we'll get Ash v Leon part 1 on the 18th or another wonderful hiatus

According to my TV guide, Journeys will air on the 18th. No title attached so dunno if its 129 or a rerun

JN129: A Flood of Torrential Gains!
March 18 (Teletoon)
Source: On TV Tonight

JN131: Paring Pokémon While Parrying!
April 1 (Teletoon)
The final battle between Ash and Leon roars with powerful attacks that produce an unexpected result.
Source: TV Passport

JN132: Partners in Time!
April 8 (Teletoon)
As the finals of the Pokémon World Coronation Series rage on, the exciting conclusion is in sight.
Source: TV Passport

Should get JN130's title on Sunday when On TV Tonight updates if TV Passport doesn't beat them to it.

This is certainly a lot to release at once! Really referencing the best IMO Mario/Luigi RPG game for your finale title eh? I like that. The others sound good too.

Edit: So I guess this confirms even after the Re-branding, they'll still show new episodes weekly on CN Canada.

Wow, they're terrible. I can accept puns at the beginning of the battles but at the clímax it's very disrespectful. Thank Arceus the Latin América versión started using titles closer to the JP versión since JN110, I hope they continue like that.

Wow, they're terrible. I can accept puns at the beginning of the battles but at the clímax it's very disrespectful. Thank Arceus the Latin América versión started using titles closer to the JP versión since JN110, I hope they continue like that.
I've noticed that with 113 specifically. Really interesting to see how other countries interpret dub titles everywhere else.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom