• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

S25: Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

It's gotta be next week, since like XYZ, they're choosing to end the series with a special, it has to be.
So the technical final production for TPCi's dub of the Ash Series is a Special, whereas with 4Kids, it was a Movie/Film as trivia. Both Anime dubs ended in the month of July, but 4Kids' dub finale aired on Kids' WB in the USA (the network went defunct just a few years later, ironically) whereas the TPCi dub's finale will air on CN in Canada.

The more you know...

Reviving this 1 last time to remind ya'll that the FINAL Ash episodes will be on Netflix in just 2 days, at the same time the dub's 25th anniversary will also occur. Maybe even a release date for S26 can happen.... if they want to. I'm sad even having to type this out.

Reviving this 1 last time to remind ya'll that the FINAL Ash episodes will be on Netflix in just 2 days, at the same time the dub's 25th anniversary will also occur. Maybe even a release date for S26 can happen.... if they want to. I'm sad even having to type this out.
We'll see him again someday, I just know it.

Two days? I thought it was in late October… I’m glad they are getting them out earlier so we don’t have to wait.
I don’t know if they’ll give a release date for Horizons

Which episode begins Ash vs the final person of journeys? I just want to start there and finish with the dub of MPM.

Just about every theme song from Journeys has an extended version except A Journey To Your Heart, I will always be mad at that.
We need to convince them to make a full version of it. (Idk why they didn’t make a full version of it, maybe they hate it or something?)
Also, tomorrow, the final episodes drop. S26 news, hopefully.
Can’t wait for that. Idk about Horizons tho

Gotta Catch 'Em All (Full Version) (Theme from Pokémon: To Be a Pokémon Master)

This is most likely the final (official) remake of the “Pokemon Theme Song”.

If I can count correctly this is the 7th reiteration of the of Pokemon Theme.

1. The original version by Jason Paige
2. M01 version
3. Johto version (season 4)
4. XY version
5. M20 version (also used in Ash vs Leon)
6. M22 version
7. Aim to be a Pokemon Master

I believe that the Hoenn themes don’t have an extended version neither, except for “Unbeatable” (Lucario and the Mystery of Mew)

I could be wrong
I don’t think they do (idk about Unbeatable)
Actually, the reason the Alola themes and 3/4 Hoenn don’t have full versions is because they were never movie OPs, same with DP theme (if you don’t count Silver Storm’s full version, go listen, ik it’s unofficial but)

I completely forgot about the DP theme from season 10. That’s one of my least favorite Pokemon Openings, so I’m glad it was quickly forgotten about.

This is most likely the final (official) remake of the “Pokemon Theme Song”.

If I can count correctly this is the 7th reiteration of the of Pokemon Theme.

1. The original version by Jason Paige
2. M01 version
3. Johto version (season 4)
4. XY version
5. M20 version (also used in Ash vs Leon)
6. M22 version
7. Aim to be a Pokemon Master
Im sure there will be more in the future.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom