• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

S25: Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

Reuniting for the First Time, such a big title for a reunion that lasts only a minute or so lol
They should’ve done two separate episodes, one with Chloe and Serena and one with Ash and Serena
Ash and Serena better get an episode to themselves after the masters 8 or I’m coming after the writers because JN105 set up a longer meeting

JN106: Radio Lulled the Mischievous Stars!
"Team Rocket is pursuing the path of recruiting new members, and they’re having a blast doing it!"
Source: TV Passport
The airdate currently listed is a placeholder (January 1, 1970) but based on Teletoon's schedule it should air on the 24th.

Last edited:
JN106: Radio Lulled the Mischievous Stars!
"Team Rocket is pursuing the path of recruiting new members, and they’re having a blast doing it!"
Source: TV Passport
The airdate currently listed is a placeholder (January 1, 1970) but based on Teletoon's schedule it should air on the 24th.
Ah is this a Bungles reference? Can’t wait for this episode.

During the month of September, POP in the UK is scheduled to air episodes 1-22 of season 25 on weekdays at 6:30 pm. This means that they'll air JN109 on the 27th, JN110 on the 28th, JN111 on the 29th, and JN112 on the 30th, likely before Teletoon in Canada. No episode titles yet.
The latest TV schedules are showing that POP will stop airing new episodes with episode 12, "Battling in the Freezing Raid!", on the 16th and start airing reruns of season 25 from episode 1 beginning on the 19th instead of continuing to air new episodes.

The latest TV schedules are showing that POP will stop airing new episodes with episode 12, "Battling in the Freezing Raid!", on the 16th and start airing reruns of season 25 from episode 1 beginning on the 19th instead of continuing to air new episodes.
I can indeed confirm that this is true. Both the 6:33 PM and 9:31 PM airings are both Episode 1 (had to check POP itself to make sure) and it will likely be the same tomorrow so looks like we won't be getting new episodes for a while over here.

I can't help but voice my disappointment at how behind America are right now

As I write this post, they are 15 episodes behind Canada and 35 episodes behind Japan, neither Lisa Ortiz or the voice actors can reveal any roles they voice until episodes air in America

I can't help but voice my disappointment at how behind America are right now

As I write this post, they are 15 episodes behind Canada and 35 episodes behind Japan, neither Lisa Ortiz or the voice actors can reveal any roles they voice until episodes air in America
At this rate, we’re going to get the season premiere of Ultimate Journeys around the time Scarlet and Violet come out. That’s horrendous pacing. They should just dump every episode they have so far into one batch, it’s incredibly hard to be interested in the Netflix releases when it’s this far behind. I wonder if the Scarlet and Violet series would be dubbed at the same time, because they need to figure that out. We can’t wait an entire year for the Gen 9 anime to get localized, it is simply ridiculous.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom