• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

S25: Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

Maybe a hot take but I think the unused opening has a much better energy than the used one. Of course neither of them hold a candle to 123, but it's not the snooze-fest they went with.

I also love how Wobbuffet is on-screen for about 3 frames before they cut to a new clip. The video editing in these dub openings is rough.

A lot of dub titles revealed according to TheMoldBreaker205 on Bulbapedia, based on Australian TV guides

JN097: Curry Up, Slowking!
JN098: The Pair in the Ring!
JN099: Through the Yells and Spikes!
JN100: Joining the Flames and Flint!
JN101: Pass Me the Stick!
JN102: Raiding on Thin Ice!
JN103: A Bond Battle Preparation!
JN104: Upping it for the Ultra Class!
JN105: In With the New and Back with the Old!
JN106: Live Presentation – Team Rocket Undercover!

Wow! Did we ever get this much amount of Dub titles before? Not that I'm complaining.
Unfortunately, Abcboy considers the source too vague without more specifics and has removed it from the episode articles. I strongly believe they're real, but we need a better image of the source before they can be readded.

I think they are fake for 3 reasons:
-Flint barely appears in episode 100, the title being about him would make no sense
-Some sound very on the nose, even for TPCi standards, specially 98, 103 & 104
-Any big leak would end in either JN102 or JN105, which is when the first netflix batch will likely end, as that is how episodes are usually distributed nowadays.

Wow! Did we ever get this much amount of Dub titles before? Not that I'm complaining.
Yeah, lists like these were common in the BW days.

That (alleged) unused song has decent tempo and melody, IMO it could pass for an actual intro if it had different instrumentation, and singing where I could actually understand more than 0% of the lyrics. (What's the source for it, anyways?)

I can't really say the same for With You, which is inherently slow and can barely fit one full verse before it ends. The song would probably be good as a full insert song, but for a 30-second intro it's a dozefest.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom