• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

S25: Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

It has been announced that Teletoon will be rebranded as Cartoon Network starting March 27, so now we'll have Pokémon episodes premiering in English on a North American channel called Cartoon Network again. Huh.

It has been announced that Teletoon will be rebranded as Cartoon Network starting March 27, so now we'll have Pokémon episodes premiering in English on a North American channel called Cartoon Network again. Huh.
Don't tell Disney XD about this lol. So crazy the channel I used to grow up with so heavily is now becoming the Canadian CN I never thought. Big changes are coming next month. To think maybe Pokemon could somewhat get affected by this.

Edit: Maybe this is the reason why we've not gone past JN124 over here yet. Distrubution and Branding changes.

Now, that's what I call going full-circle.

So Teletoon is no more soon.

There were a couple of original shows from there that I saw here on UK TV.

Anyone know what's happening? I just checked teletoon for the next 2 Saturdays and it says "Pokémon Journeys" next Saturday at 5 and "Pokémon Ultimate Journeys" on the 11th. No titles attached to either episode

Anyone know what's happening? I just checked teletoon for the next 2 Saturdays and it says "Pokémon Journeys" next Saturday at 5 and "Pokémon Ultimate Journeys" on the 11th. No titles attached to either episode
Could be that Teletoon is moving into CN Canada, so shows like this is pushed back til the start of the re-branding. It also happened with the latest Bakugan season.

Guess that means the last part of Ash vs Cynthia is the week before if they've already revealed the dub title for JN127.

Kinda strange though that it's this episode we know about first rather than the prior one.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom