• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

S7 E37 trainer choice seviper evos from arbok?

Thanatos

The Curious Lord of Time
Reaction score
in the episode S7 E37 a fan in the plan seviper evos arbok.ok weird so post any weird trainer choices or who is that pokemon

I Dont Think It Needs To Be In Episodes Previews
Put It In The Anime Bit And Call It Pokemon Trainer Choice

Yeah, no one should be making new threads in the Episode review archive. Thanks.

In one of the recent eps in my rewatch, the Who's That Pokémon said Mr. Mime can clone itself or something like that... wtf???
I guess it may refer to Double Team? But if so, why state it as if it's something special to Mr. Mime....

Literally every single one of the Trainer's Choice segments from Season 7 were inaccurate in some way. But would it kill you to give the thread's title a better name?

yeh i couldnt really think of one and how do you move it??

The Trainer's Choice in "Gaining Groudon" claimed that Mudkip was the best of the Hoenn-region starters to battle Plusle and Minun, and that was an episode in season 8. Apparently they must have been thinking that Mudkip is part Groound-type, even though it doesn't gain that secondary type until it evolves.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom