• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sacred Army: Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeesh. This is definitely on my 'Things Ame Could Have Lived Without' list." "

"Speak for yourself, I bet these will fetch a ton on the monster market!" replied Tad, who stopped to collect some of the creature's flesh, stomach juices, and dental shavings, and store them in phials. Not that he knew what the creature was, of course, but anything that hard to kill was bound to fetch a handsome reward. He then exited through the oesophagus and went to rejoin the others outside.

Last edited:
"True. However, I'm of the opinion that being inside some beasts stomach is an unpleasant experience." She said as she quickly left the aforementioned creatures insides.

The beast began to dissolve, as mythical creatures do. Just falling into dust before disappearing. Leaving the pair standing there.
-----
"That's weird" Destiny commented.

Vincent picked himself out of the crater in the ground, dusting himself off, his left hand badly mangled.
"That was fun. Tad, are there any lakes or anything nearby?"

OOC: @Tye Taylors: Does that mean Tad's souvenirs disappear as well? :sadface:

---------------------------------------

"Well, yes. But I think you need more than a wash," He replied to Vince, looking at his bloody arm. "Are you sure you don't want me to fix you up ... ?

Ame is examining the place where the creature was.

"That's strange...Natural creatures don't do that... Was it a construct of some sort?"

OOC: No, the main body of dead creatures dematerialize in this world...but your souvenirs stay. You'll find out more later.

"Are you hurt?" Destiny took a panicked sigh as she looked at Vincent, running over.

"Oh, right, I forgot about this..." Vincent said, looking at his arm. "I can't really move it that well...But it should heal in an hour." He blushed a little. "It's nice that you care..."

He then turned to Tad.
"If you have a spell to spare, it might help. Magic doesn't work very well on me, though."

"Let me fix you up" Destiny picked up his bloody arm slowly. She ran some bottled water over it, washing away the blood. "Do you think water will help Rose heal you?" She whispered.

Tad brows raised momentarily, then furrowed. He only had two healing spells prepared, one of which wasn't even that good. If he used his strongest now, and it didn't even work that well, he may be kicking himself later ...

"Do you think you can help him, Destiny?" He said to her, as the angel began to care for him, before speaking to Vince, "sorry, but some of us don't heal in an hour."

"That's...Not how it works. Food helps. But I'll be fine...Don't worry about me. It doesn't even hurt very much." Vincent said, wincing a little as she took his blood soaked arm in her hand. It was noticeably healing. It wasn't even bleeding much anymore.

"Are you hurt to Tad?" Destiny looked over. "Nurse Destiny can help both of you out" She giggled. "Maybe Ayther magic will work?...it's different"

"Hey, does anyone here know about differentiating between types of constructs?"

"You can try, but I don't think so. What about you, Ame? Are you alright?" Vincent asked, taking out a bottle of water and washing off the blood.

"I'm fine, concentrate on Vince" He said, unaware that he had actually broken his left ankle when the creature had bucked him off it's back, due to a combination of shock and adrenaline, even as blood dribbled down his boot and the colour continued to drain from his usually rosey cheeks.

"A bit." He said, in reply to Ame. "Why, you think that creature was one?"

OOC: Ok that's it for me for tonight guys :p Heal you all in the morning XD

"I'm fine." To Tad. "Yeah. A normal creature doesn't just melt when it dies. That means it's either a magical construct or some madboy's experiment. Seeing as it was resilient to magic magic, I'm going with the former." As an afterthought she added, "Also, you may want to check your ankle."

"What are you talking about I'm fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine," he replied through a yawn. However, he could indeed see blood pooling around his left shoe as he looked down.

"Oh yeah, I'm bleeding, haha," he responded with a giggle, before feebly pointing his hand at the injury, and trying to stifle another yawn, "Psychic Suuuuhhhhh ... Psychic Suuuuuuhhhhzzzzzzzzzz ... "

He then promptly fainted.

------------------------------

OOC: And that's me out too guys, I'm shattered XD If lots of things start happening without me just let Tad be unconscious 'til I return about the same time tomoz. Ame'll have to do without Tad's construct knowledge, I'm afraid, which I'm sure she will ;P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom