• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sacred Army: Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Oh joy. XD

"Crap." Ame quickly began to perform first-aid by tearing a piece off cloth and trying to staunch the bleeding.

Destiny played another melody, tapping her foot in tempo. "Healing Melody" A yellow aura surrounded her companions, it began to heal their wounds. The healing was not fast, but it could fix much more serious ailments such as broken limbs. She played for a few minutes, hoping that would be enough for everyone. "There, all better" Destiny smiled. "He should wake up in a few minutes" she commented, looking down to Tad.

After the more pressing issue of wounds were taking care of, she began to investigate the reason why they were here. Like why the ruins they were sent to find wasn't there, and why a giant monster attacked them instead.

"It's possible that thing was a guardian of some sort, but we still can't find the place. Is it underground maybe?" She muttered to herself.

"Uh guys?" Destiny pointed to a hole in the trees, the temple Temple.jpg stood there. "There it is!" She cheered, quickly running over to the doorway, inside was a main room with a huge staircase that appeared to go down into the ground for miles. The passage was lit by torches. Great...looks like we get to go...underground Destiny took a deep breath as she turned to face the group.
--------
The two vampires dropped down from the gorge, one behind the group and one in front. "Hello travelers, what are you doing out here alone?" The pair said in perfect unison. They were beneath hoods, you couldn't see the pale skin or their faces. As long as they didn't open their mouth and bare their fangs, you would have thought they were human if you'd never seen a vampire before.
--------
Tye was obviously unnerved, he could tell there was something...off about these two. "That is none of your concern" he stated plainly, standing his ground from the front vampire.

Ame enters the ruins cautiously.

Last edited:
"Don't worry. I'll...I'll protect you." Vincent said, putting a hand on Destiny's shoulder as he entered, carrying Tad on his back.

"Vincent...I'm claustrophobic" Destiny said in a weak voice. She sighed, Be strong Destiny...Be strong... She took her first step down the stairs.

"If you don't want to go, that's fine. Or...I could hold your hand, if that would help." Vincent said. He was glad it was dark. Otherwise, Destiny would probably see him blushing.

"I-If you want too?" Destiny blushed.
---------
In the temple a figure folded out of the dark corner, tapping on Vincent's shoulder. "Why hello there, you're quite strong" she said in a tempting voice with a wink Morgan.png . "Who are you?" The girl said to Vincent in a friendly voice, shutting out everyone else.
--------
Destiny gasped when the girl cut in.

OOC: Btw, I will post pictures of "Important" Characters and places.

VIncent almost took Destiny's hand, when he felt a tap on his shoulder.
"OHCRAP!" Vincent yelled, jumping back and dropping Tad.
"Um...Vincent. Vincent is my name...Um...One moment..." Vincent said, and picked Tad back up, brushing him off.
"Um...And what's your name, miss?"

"I'm Morgan cutie" Morgan winked at him again. "Can I help you guys out? I guard these ruins, I can help as long as you aren't bad people" She slowly drew closer to Vincent, placing a hand on his chest. "And I would hate to pass up helping you" She smirked.
-------
Destiny didn't know what to say, she was speechless.

"Umm...We're looking for an artifact and Morgan I like you but I'd prefer to stay friends so please remove your hand from my chest." Vincent said, shaking like crazy.

Ame looked at the girl quizzically. To appear suddenlly to offer to help.... Can you not be any more suspicious or what?

"That's no fun" Morgan teased before removing her hand. She then turned to Ame, "So you refuse to let me help? You don't have to trust me...just let me help" Morgan giggled. "In fact, I actually know the artifact you are looking for I am the guardian after all"
--------
Destiny frowned, I do NOT like this girl... However she heard Morgan say something about the artifact, this peaked her interest. "Oh do you?"

"I never said a thing...."

She tilted her head to the left. "You guard the artifact?" "Usually, if someone is guarding something, you don't really take someone right to it without an ulterior motive." She thought.

"Well to be honest, guard isn't really the right word" Morgan said. "I am here to make sure it get's taken by the right people" The statement was somewhat cryptic. "What do you think about this big guy?" She said, leaning back on Vincent, who was much taller than her.
-------
Destiny slid her hand into Vincent's "good" hand. "Just stay calm" She whispered to him as she blushed.

OOC: Back. Thanks for taking such good care of Tad, @Grit XD

-----------------------
"Ugh, my head ... " Tad said groggily.

"Who the hell are you?!" He said, leaping off of Vince's shoulders drunkenly and eyeing the pale skinned girl.

Last edited:
OOC: Her skin is supposed to be pale white? XD

"Oh, you're awake now?" Morgan smiled at him. "I'm Morgan, I'm here to help you guys out" She looked him up and down, "And may I say, you appear to be quite a fine warlock" Morgan winked him. "And I know em when I see em" She turned back to the Ame, "It is a ring...has something to do with Ayther"

OOC: Sorry, it looked green in the pic to me ^^;

-----------------------------

"Oh, erm, thanks, you're not so bad yourself," Tad replied blushing a little. "So what can you tell us about this artefact then, Morgan?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom