• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sacred Army: Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ame gained a thoughtful look. "A 'Seeker of Fate'? Perhaps. Travel around the world long enough and you'll hear about all sorts of things like that. It depends on the context I thing. Like whether it ties into a prophecy, or actually being a term for someone who seeks fortune are some of the contexts that it could be used in, but everything is up to interpretation. Especially prophesies. Blegh."

"I really don't know" Destiny remarked, eying the ring on her finger. Prophecies huh?...Wow... Her thoughts wandered for a moment. "With the map showing up, we are obviously 'seeking' something so are we seeking our fate?" She asked, slightly confused by what she had said.

Lilith's voice now echoed in a quiet, reverberating tone around the cavern, seeming to change its source with each passing moment as she appeared behind the growing swarm of bats, flitting from place to place and in and out of view, "I mean you no ill will... at least, not yet. You had me at a disadvantage before, you knew me it seemed, yet I knew nothing of you. Now I have begun to understand your purposes and your abilities... the question remains, however: Do you discern mine?"

She now emerged from the ever tightening swarm surrounding the group, drawing near Tye slowly, pressing her chest against the cold steel barrel of his pistol as she peered deeply into his eyes.

"Fate of the world, if Morgan was anything to go by. Who knows, it might actually BE one of The Fates at this rate"

"Exactly! It's not clear-cut and open to all kinds of interpretation. I doubt anyone's sure just what it exactly means."

Tye pulled back his silver-plated pistols, holding them at his sides. He looked down, "I-I've only heard that your group had been preying upon the local people...and that you are a very powerful vampire, that 'they've' been tracking for quite some time"
-------
Destiny pulled the car up and parked up against the curb in front of a small cafe. "Wanna stop here guys? I think they serve sandwiches and the like." She asked as she turned to face the passengers.

"Sure, I don't mind." Vincent said, getting out of the car and holding the door open for Destiny.

"Why thank you Vincent" Destiny smiled and stepped out of the car. He's quite the gentleman... She thought as she closed the door, leaning on the car.

"Looks good to me" She says as she gets out. She snifffs the air. "Coffee smells fine as well."

"Then by all means, after to you, ladies," Tad said, strolling over to the entrance and holding the door open for them all.

"Thanks." Ame entered and sat down with the others.

Tad sat opposite Ame, Seraeus between the pair, at the large circular table Vince had found for them. He pulled out a menu and flipped to the drinks section. He had no idea what he wanted--he never really drank anything apart from alcohol and water. The caffeinated beverages were, however, calling to him.

"What's you take?" He said, looking towards Ame, and gesturing at the selection; she seemed to be the coffee connoisseur, after all. "Class or trash?"

The entire group sat at a large table, after a minute a waitress walked up and asked: "What can I get you all?" she said smiling.
------
"I'd like a hot chocolate" Destiny replied, flashing back a warm smile. "And a BLT" I hope I don't eat like too much of a pig... she giggled.

"A cup off coffee, black, and a chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato, please."

"Err, I think I'll have green tea, 2 bacon sandwiches, some salt-n-vinegar crisps, and a pork pie," he asked, satisfied with his relatively conservative order. "Don't want to look like a glutton in front of Destiny ... "

"Oh yeah, some human magic users tend to eat a lot. I'd forgotten." Ame thought to herself.

Destiny leaned back in her seat as the waitress continued to take orders. "Soooo, job well done" She grinned. "Time to sit back, relax...and eat" Destiny commented, laughing.

"Yay." Ame says it flatly, but you can tell she was joking from her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom