• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sacred Army: Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Ahhh, so many updates XD

----------
"No, it's fine, let's just take a raincheck," Tad suggested to Destiny, scooping his grimoire up into left arm and making his towards the door, saying to Vince, "you obviously need help."

Vincent would have protested at Tad's statement, but was amused at how accurate it was.
"If only you knew..." He thought.
In his own room, he sat on his bed.
"What was it like, living with the government people?" He asked.

"See you later Tad, I'll visit in a few" Destiny smiled as she followed Vincent to his room.
------
"Well..." She didn't know where to begin. "At first it was weird, but eventually I grew to trust them...they 'studied' me, I guess you could call it" The girl frowned slightly leaning against a nearby wall. "I mean it's not like they experimented on me or anything, but they just wanted to know what I am, to learn...they let me do as I please as long as I complied with them taking blood samples every few months and they monitored me for about a year after I got here...then they let me do whatever I wanted, I even left the compound, and just slept there as home"

"Really? I was worried I'd have to fight them. If...If they hurt you, that is." Vincent said. "So you really think the people we're working for are good people? All of them?"

Destiny frowned again, "I didn't say that...some of them were bad people...but they don't all do bad things..." She sighed. "There is no good way to explain it, but bad people can do good things...and good people can do bad things"

"I understand. What about the person in charge? Above Tye? Do you know what he's like?" Vincent asked.

"Well, I'm new here, this place is all our own...they have no jurisdiction here over him...only giving us information" Destiny was confused. "The compound I was at was somewhere else, to my knowledge we are our own individual unit"

"I understand...So the people that..." Vincent said, and then stopped.
"Thanks, Destiny. It's nice to have someone to talk to. I'd talk to someone else, but I figured that...Maybe we're kind of alike. Outside of the fact that you're much better looking than me."

"Oh shut up" Destiny said jokingly as she blushed. "I'm here whenever you need it, we are close...in a way" She smiled. "Anything else on your mind?"

"It's true. I noticed you first. Even before the android gentleman, or the lizard person." Vincent said. "In fact...You kinda motivated me to stop being so shy. I used to be a lot more outgoing, y'know."

"Really?" Destiny asked. "What happened?" You could hear some concern in her voice.

Vincent stopped too much, and realized what he'd said. He tugged at his glove for a moment, debating. He then sighed and, after checking to make sure no sunlight could enter the room, removed it. His left hand had a large, crimson circle on the back of his hand, with a black dot on it.
"It's like you said. Not everyone working for the government is nice." He said, smiling grimly.

"What happened?" Destiny frowned. What is it? She could tell something was off, but she didn't know what.

"They call it Rose." Vincent said, looking down. "I didn't have any powers when they found me. I was a totally normal person. So...They put this in my hand. It's how I can lift a truck. On the other hand...It's living nerve tissue. It's eating my own nerves, and replacing them with itself...And one day it's going to take my entire body over. If I don't get it removed."

"After I got it put in...I felt like I wasn't human any more, y'know? I had a hard time with other people...But...You...And everyone else her kind of helped with that. So...Thanks."

Destiny frowned, at first she didn't say anything. "I'm glad you feel better....but that doesn't help your situation." She sat quiet for a minute. "...They-they have these runes that make up the language of Ayther, they are called Aegis, they're very powerful" She smiled slightly. "I don't have any that will help now...maybe I could find one?" Maybe...just maybe...

"I've tried. I...Took a knife. And tried to cut it out. But this...Thing...It has a mind of it's own. I healed faster than I could cut. And then I blacked out. And they told me they'd take it out if I can complete my mission. And without it, I have no powers. So I need it to protect others...And..." Vincent blushed, and took her hand in his normal one. "So I can be with you."

"Vincent...I-I'll find a way to fix this...I swear I will, someday" Destiny frowned, she had a single tear fall from her cheek. She ran to the door, "I promise"

"Don't cry." He said to her, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Now I feel bad for telling you this..." He wrapped his arms around her. "I'll be okay. I just have to fight monsters with you for a while...And that might not be too bad. Like I said. If it's with you, I'll love it."

OOC: Now that our kinda love triangle is maybe resolved...Let's go on a mission and fuck some shit up!

OOC: XD Last time skip for a while

---------
Tye had gather the group in the main hall, it was the morning of their first mission, they all took their seats. "Good morning everyone, I have a few announcements to make" He smiled as he stood at the head of the table.

"Morning, Destiny." Vincent said, sitting next to her. He had made some tea, and was pouring himself a cup. He turned to Tye. He was smiling, and seemed particularly cheerful. He sipped a cup of tea.

OOC: @Plumbum, @Master Mew, @AmeKren, @BlazeMaster, I think we're done tennising. You guys should come back because we're going to fornicate females and acquire currency!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom