• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sacred Army: Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tye Taylors

You Know The Name
Reaction score
Welcome to
The Sacred Army

Report time was 9am, it was a cold morning which was usual for late September. All the members of the Sacred Army were instructed to gather at predetermined locations, each company in a different one. You are all members of Alpha Company, located inside of a warehouse on the outskirts of Chicago. Meet there and await further instructions.

----

Tye Taylors had been the first to arrive showing up two hours earlier than instructed for the rest of the group. Almost 9 o'clock, guests should be arriving soon... He was inside of the warehouse, which had been divided into many many rooms on the inside. While it looked like a warehouse on the outside, it was obviously a base on the inside. The front door opened into a large main hall which had a long table like one in a conference room. At the head of the table sat Tye, waiting for the others to arrive. He wore his black leather jacket and dark jeans, leaning against his chair were his weapons.

-----

A few blocks away Destiny Fields, walked down the city streets of Chicago. The beginning of a new adventure I guess... She smiled, her eyes were bright with excitement. In a few short minutes she would be at her new home, Alpha Company HQ. Maybe I'll meet someone on the way? Destiny was listening to her headphones as she always did, she wore a white t-shirt with black sleeves with her black jacket over it and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans.
-----
Accepted Characters
Tye Taylors
Destiny Fields
Ahmal Muhairon
Kirsten Clifton
Seraeus Avengir
Lilith
Nero Aria
Vincent Laurent
SI-44 (Sid)
Ame Kren
Tad

Last edited:
Nero sat on a rooftop, watching over the bustling city. Chicago was always the place Nero inhabited.

A grand bastion of a cityscape, complete with skyscrapers and towers of all sizes and shapes. The people of the city were ant-sized from the height Nero sat on. There was a gargoyle statue to the left, and a large marble column to the right. There was an alleyway down in a dark ravine of two adjacent buildings to the left. That would be Nero's way to go through the androgynous figure would dive into. No one would be there. It was a safe passage.

Nero loved being alone.

Seraeus had a long way to travel. He was requested to be in the Metropolis, all the way on the other side of the country. And, to get there, he had to use ... airplanes. He was pretty much terrified of flying, and the fact that he was using a special private jet, that was small and open, did not help matters much. Or at all, really. He kept his eyes closed the whole way, imagining he was a lesser dragon. He had experienced flying before, when he grew the wings of a lesser dragon on his back. It was actually pretty cool, once he remembered not to look down.

He had absorbed the dragon fairly recently, actually, but he wasn't allowed to fly into the Metropolis as a dragon, so planes it was. Logically, yeah, he should have been less terrified, but he wasn't in control this time.

The plane finally touched ground, and he got out of the plane, kissing the ground and trying not to throw up. He wandered for a bit, trying to find the warehouse district, but he was just so amazed by the whole city thing. It was all so alien to him. Naturally, he was hopelessly lost. Finally, he bumped into a fairly pretty young woman wearing headphones and a black jacket. He decided to ask.

"Um, hey. Could you tell me how to get to the, um..."

He looked down at the paper he was given, hoping his guttural Southern accent didn't make him look like a fool. That is, if him being lost wasn't foolish enough. And the fact that he was pretty much the only lizardman he could see in the whole area. Yup, he definitely did not look like a local.

"the Warehouse District?", he finally inquired, fatally maiming the pronunciation as he did so. This was going to be a long day...

The Metropolis is just another name for Chicago. And he's talking to Destiny Fields at the moment.

Destiny heard the voice and turned, taking the headphones off her head and putting them around her neck. She looked at the lizardman, his appearance startled her. Taking a step back she asked: "Did you just...talk?" Destiny was confused.

"Uh. Yes I did. I was just asking which way was the Warehouse District?"

He had tried a different pronunciation this time. He was kinda shocked. Sure, he knew that people did not like his kind, but did this woman really think he was so dumb that he couldn't speak? Rage boiled deep inside him, but he was at least smart enough to suck it up.

"You know what? I'll just find the way myself. Thank you very much." You dumb bitch, he had resisted the temptation to add.

Woo, misunderstandings all around!

"Wait, I'm sorry...I was startled" She sweat-dropped as she followed the lizard man. "I've just never seen anyone like you before...and I think we may be going to the same place" Destiny smiled.

OOC: btw, I'd like to introduce everyone to the subscription tool on the top under thread tools, if you like to be told when your rp threads have new posts select subscribe and make it instant by email :p I do it to keep up with all my rps

Last edited:
OOC: I would, but I like, never check my e-mail since I only use it to sign-up for online games and make troll accounts for websites most of the time.

"Um...It's that way." A young man in a red racing jacket with large green eyes said to both of them, pointing in the base's direction. Vincent had been passing by, and had noticed a cute girl and a lizardy gentleman talking to each other. He would've just been on his way, but he got the impression that they were looking for the base as well.

OOC: That makes it instantly show up on the control panel...not just on your email, I just say go to my email because mine is the same thing and it spams it with messages...I just do it because it puts an instant notification on your control panel.

Destiny turned around to see Vincent, "Oh, um hello" She smiled. "Are you looking for the place too?"

OOC: Really? I tried that, and it didn't do anything.

"Yeah..." Vincent said, nodding, and holding onto his hand. "It's not too far...I can show you guys the way." He offered, heading off in the direction.

"Sure" Destiny smiled as she followed. He's tall...I wonder what is so special about all the people we are going to meet today? She frowned slightly, I might have to finally reveal what I am... "Better late than never" The girl said under her breath.

Nero had stalked past the group, already making the way there. Frankly, there was no reason to talk to others.

So, Nero had simply dashed past them. A black blur, the scarf billowed behind as Nero ran.

These people are certainly quite odd. And they're heading to the warehouses, same as me. They could be my co-workers, or they could be my ... enemies. Best watch out.

He proceeded to make a mental inventory of each person, noting mannerisms and attire. Just then, however, a black blur flew past them. It was so fast, even Seraeus, with his superhuman senses, couldn't quite see it. He did make out a scarf, though.

I wonder just what are these others capable of? Now that I think about it, how are my abilities going to be useful? I hope I won't be dead weight...

Destiny kept walking with the group, by now they were nearly at the warehouse. They could see the huge warehouse towering in the distance, it was larger than most warehouses in the area.

SI-44 approached the warehouse. It had decided that in the lack of a directive from it's superiors, it would follow this directive. It hopped to the ground from the rooftop it had been perched on and walked across one of the roads in the way. A car driver was forced to brake hard to not run down the robot that had jumped into his way, and was only deterred from hopping out and giving the idiot a piece of his mind by the fact that he seemed to narrowly avoid running down a robot.

It stopped before the warehouse.

"Location confirmed." Walking towards the door, SI-44 conducted an analysis. Hinge system. Lever operation. It walked through the door.

Tye watched the automaton walk in as he looked up from polishing his sword. This guy has a really high tech suit... He hadn't realized it was a robot. "I take it you're here for the Corps? Sacred Army that is? I've been taking to calling it 'The Corps' it rolls off the tongue a little more" Tye laughed. "Please take a seat, anywhere is fine"

Nero stood outside of the warehouse, leaning on the wall. Waiting silently, he would watch for anyone coming.

Tye noticed Nero lean against the wall next to the door. "Please come in" He smirked, "That is if you are here for the Corps"

"And...I think we're here." Vincent said, opening the door. He looked in. He saw a robot, a dude in a baseball bat, and another good looking girl. He never was good around cute girls.

Destiny walked in and took a seat near the head of the table by Tye.
-----
"Please everyone take a seat" Tye put on a warm smile.

Ame walks up to the warehouse. "This should be interesting." She mutters under her breath as she enters and takes a seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom