• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sacred Army: Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Yeah... We're fighting The Black Knight and Morgan le Fay apparently.

"Knight, Stop!" Morgan yelled at him, just as he was about to take out the 3rd column. "I doubt you could destroy it...Ayther infused artifacts are hardly ever that fragile" She sighed. "However, if you destroy the ring the world is doomed" Her gaze shot through Vincent like a laser. "Please, I'm telling the truth...to be honest, we only want it for...security because the same way you are going to 'save' the world you are also going to start it's destruction. It's a double edged sword really"
-----
"What do you mean?" Destiny asked, confused.
-----
The Vampire got stabbed through the heart, he collapsed to the ground as she retracted her blade. He burst into dust as he hit the ground. The other vampire took the bullets, as he sat on one knee, in sheer pain.
-----
Tye walked up and swung down his silver sword, the blade cleaved off the head of the vampire as it collapsed and burst into dust. "Well looks like we are getting close" he laughed uneasily. "So if you couldn't tell...that whole sunlight on vampires thing...not true, as long as they've fed within 24 hours they can walk during the day. You kinda know these things, being a paladin" Tye laughed in a more regular tone.

"Well you see...I said your world, as you know it" Morgan explained. "A realm of darkness, that's what's going to replace it" She cackled evilly. "So it's job security, while we could wait to stop you until you unleash the evil...we could just unleash it ourselves"

"Why? I mean, wouldn't it be kind of hard to see." Ame seemed genuinely puzzled by the concept.

Last edited:
"Metaphorical darkness you idiot" Morgan facepalmed. "A world where people like me, make loyal subjects and slaves out of people like you" She smirked.

What Ame was going to rebuke with would be lost to the annals of time forever, or at least until someone questioned her on her opinion of a 'Metaphorical World of Darkness.

"Slaves? Lady, you have no idea how bad an idea that would be to try." Ame said with a hiss.

"Why? Because your scaly, unwanted race is sooo accepted by society right now" Morgan scoffed. "We will have the power to do it...if only you knew" She laughed. "Now please, hand over the ring and accept the new world order" Morgan had a seriousness in her voice, "If you destroy it now, there is almost no stopping it...the world will be destroyed rather than enslaved"

"There's always a third option, and anyways it's better to die on your feet to live on your knees." Roared Ame as she lunged at the sorceress, breathing Black Fire. If they were somehow able to ward her off, they could you know keep the ring and not destroy it. And figure out what the hell it actually did.

"Fascinating," Lilith mused, sifting through the vampire-dust with her scimitar for a moment before sheathing it. "When they first confronted us, they spoke with one voice. Do vampire clans operate through a form of hive-mind? At any rate, I think it's safe to say they know we're coming now, if they didn't already."

"Lead on," she said, turning to Tye, "We've little time to waste."

"No thanks. I think I'll just hold on to this for you guys." Vincent said, putting the ring in his pocket. He then lifted a chink of wall column and threw it at the Black Knight.

Oh my god what the hell is going on.

Now fully covered with Behemoth armor, Seraeus rushed in with daggers in hand, using Ame's Black Fire as a cloak.

Ahmal looked at the other members of their team. They had fought well and done the work of Allah. One thought troubled him, though. If they had struggled against two vampires, how would they fight against a clan?

"They also said that they outnumbered us, and that can only be possible if they were talking about the clan. If they have a hive mind then we're in trouble, because the vampires know about it and we've lost our element of surprise. Let's hurry before they counterattack,"

"Yeah guys, let's go" Tye took off in a jog, so that the rest of the team could all keep pace.
------
Knight reached out one hand, crushing the thrown boulder effortlessly. However, this opened him up to the barrage of daggers, one plunging straight into his gut. "Ha Ha Ha" He laughed, as the dagger didn't even pierce his armor. "Try harder next time" Knight responded, he lashed out a super-strength kick, trying to send Seraeus flying into the column as he cleaved through the 3rd one. One more to go.
------
Morgan leapt over to the last column in the confusion, she began to use her magic to cut through the column, it was an extremely slow process.

OOC: This is mostly recap, so feel free to skip the second spoiler.

Tad's prepared spells:

• Mirror Mirror – Enchant any reflective surface for divination.
  • Cat's Eyes – Assume feline vision, vastly improving night sight and detection of magical auras. Side effect(s): photosensitivity and eyeshine.
  • De-spell – Breaks all active enchantments, curses and similar over a small area.
  • Eostre's Electromagnetic Intervention – Summon a rainbow to travel great distances with.
  • Sealing Wish – Issue a short prayer to cure minor injuries.
  • Psychic Suture – Completely seal moderate injuries by thought alone.
  • Rock Block – A stone barrier rises up before the caster for protection.
  • Wall of Weird – Throw up an iridescent curtain of light that disturbs & draws in beholders with strange visions, distracting them.
  • Fireball (x2) – Conjure & throw a tennis ball sized sphere of flame.
  • Sabre-toothed Strike – Launch a swift and ferocious attack by tooth and claw.
  • Flight of the Air Elementals – Invoke a swarm of slyphs to summon a mighty gale.

--------

"I am Morgan Le Fay, the strongest magical being to ever grace this realm with my presence," She said, effortlessly extinguishing his fireball with a single hand--Tad gulped, and the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. She then unleashed her own incendiary assault of green fireballs, but Destiny instantly shielded them with a song, though cracks began to form almost immediately, eventually turning into small holes, allowing some stragglers through. Tad was about to cast a spell of his own when he heard Vincent shout:

"If you don't stop, I'll...I'll crush it in my hand!" He said, somehow bearing the brunt of stray flame, "So stop fighting right now. We can talk this over, right?"

Throughout the ensuing negotiations, Tad said nothing. Instead, he concentrated on finding a way out of here, preferably one that didn't involve them going through le Fay. The only way out appeared to be the door. True, it was sealed shut, and probably sealed with magic, as well. But if he could break whatever enchantment was likely over it, and Vince could kick the door down, they'd be home free. They just needed to subdue their foes. There might even be other, hidden passages, but he didn't dare try looking for them right then.

After Ame lunged at the enchantress, and Vincent moved to deal with her, too, Tad stood defensively in front of Destiny. He then raised his knife towards the knight, who had just sent Seraeus flying.

"What to do, what to do ..." Tad thought, panicking a little. His team was engaging in armed combat with Morgan fucking le Fay, practically the queen of a race so psychotic that they doled out torture and rape for arbitrary slights; to accept her rule was madness. Ame was right: they would be better off dead, and it was better to die trying. But he knew he was no match for neither le Fay, nor her bodyguard, and he doubted any of the others were, either.

"Avert you eyes," He warned, speaking out of the side of his mouth to Destiny, and whoever else was behind him. He then turned his own head, held his hand in the knight's general direction, and shouted,

"Wall of Weird!"

Last edited:
Morgan was caught by surprise, she was dazed by the blow to the head. She fell to the ground, blood trickled down the side of her face. "Fuck you" She got up and shot a beam of magic at Vincent, not for effect damage but it was like being hit by a freight train, she hoped to push him back.
-----
"Ok" Destiny covered her eyes with her forearm.
-----
Tad's spell made the knight look at it, distracting him for a brief second. But then he simply looked at Tad and laughed, "Boy...I am the Black Knight, one does not earn such a title by having fears" The knight dove through the curtain, slashing downward with his huge buster sword on Tad.
----
"No" Destiny cried out, whipping her flute into action she quickly played a melody. This put up a barrier over Tad and herself, which could even stop the Black Knight's blade.

While Morgan was concentrating on Vincent, Ame attacked from behind, and attacks again with Black Flame. "The flame that only burns, never melts, never lights. A wild flame." She thinks to herself.

Morgan didn't even turn to look, the black fire surrounded her, engulfing her. However, it was not on her skin, it was as if there was a bubble around her. Morgan turned and gave her a look of sheer fury. "You are stupider than you look, you scaly freak" She laughed, using her other hand, she shot a laser beam at Ame. "I am Morgan le Fay magic is me, it doesn't work on me.

Ame jumps out of the way. "Not of magic, consumes it." She mutters. She would also like to get far away when the flames get out of control. When, not if.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom