• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sacred Army: Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahmal felt bats clinging onto his bow and fought back, drawing his scimitar and slashing at the bats. Behind them Lilith stood, perfectly impassive. What if she was possessed? She was the closest to the coffin when it had been opened. What if the spirit of the Master Vampire had entered her?. He shouted at her:

"If you aren't a predatorial species, then what do you want?" he asked.

"Guess drinks are on you then," Tad said, shrugging Vince's arm off and extending his arm to Destiny again. "That guy's really starting to bug me ... "

"Um...Tad, don't you think most of us are a bit...Young?" Vincent asked. "And most pizza parlors don't sell alcohol. I guess maybe we could find a bar..." He was bothered a bit by Tad. The guy seemed to be mad. Maybe it was because that Morgan chick turned out to be evil. Maybe he should leave him alone?
"C'mon Destiny, Ame, let's go." Vincent said, taking Destiny's arm in his.

"Guys...I don't drink" Destiny commented, she frowned slightly. "It doesn't really matter...I am picky, but we'll find a place to eat" She smiled a little.
------
Tye grunted in pain as the lightning on his arms intensified. "Fuck off!" His "armor" wasn't being pierced but the cuts on his hands and face bled slightly. In a burst of light and energy, he forced back all the bats. Tye used his astounding speed to spin his silver sword around him at the bats, the silver was to "burn" the flesh of the unholy monsters.

"No, I meant for Tad, I don't drink either, don't worry." Vincent said, heading out. "Do we get a car? The government could spot us a plane, so..."

Destiny wore the ring from the previous mission, she looked down at it. "Yeah, I got a number from Tye...we call...and we get...I guess" She smiled. "I could ask for a car if you'd like?"

OOC: Haha, I forgot American's have a higher drinking limit XD Then again, so would Tad, being British too.

---------------------
"Um...Tad, don't you think most of us are a bit...Young?" Vince replied

"Seriously? We just took down Morgan le Fay, one of the most powerful magical beings going, and you're getting ate up about taking a drink?" Tad replied incredulously.

"Guys...I don't drink" Destiny commented, with a slight frown. "It doesn't really matter...I am picky, but we'll find a place to eat" She smiled a little.

"No, I meant for Tad, I don't drink either, don't worry." Vincent said, heading out. Tad rolled his eyes ("sycophant") and followed.

"No it's fine, we'll get a "malt" or something," he said, a little tartly. However, he gave a small huff and tried to cast his negativity away. This was a night for celebration, after all.

"Let's call the car then, the sooner we get out the sooner the celebration can begin," He replied to Destiny flashing a new smile.

Last edited:
Destiny giggled, "Well then, we can take my car" She smiled, pulling out her phone, she stepped away to make a call. After a few minutes she returned, "Guys, let's head outside, my car is here" When the group had made it outside Destiny's car was waiting; 69chevelle.jpg . "Don't drool all over it boys" She laughed before walking around the hood to the other side to get in.

"It's pretty..." Vincent said. He knew absolutely nothing about cars. But it was a very nice shade of blue. He got into the car next to Destiny.

"A beautiful car for a beautiful owner," Tad lied smoothly; he actually held a mild repugnance for all technology. Indeed, the only reason he hadn't sold his satchel was out of sentimental value.

He waltzed over to the vehicle. Seeing how desperate Vince was, he eschewed the temptation to take the front seat, and willing climbed into the back with Ame. He felt like they should talk more anyway.

"Thank you" Destiny got in and started the car. As they took off she spoke without turning her head, "Where do you guys wanna go?"

Lilith dropped all pretense now, it was clear both Ahmal and Tye were prepared to fight. Several more of the bats dropped to the ground in human form as lesser vampires surrounded the group.

"Do you really mean us no harm?" Tye turned to the vampires, quickly sheathing his sword he drew his two silver-bullet pistols.

OOC: I'm assuming @Garuru is still a part of this.

------------
"Alright," He replied, with a friendly face, moving over to the middle to make room for Seraeus.

"Where do you guys wanna go?" Destiny spoke, not turning her head.

"You two are the natives, you tell us," Tad said, "got any favourites?"

Seraeus said nothing as he got in the car. He didn't really have any preference, so he continued to say nothing.

"Oh, I have no idea" Destiny laughed, "Let's just drive, see something good and we'll stop" She said as the car took off.

"So, what do you think this whole 'Seeker of Fate' thing is?" Tad said, loudly enough for everyone to hear. His head turned to Ame, "ever heard anything similar in your travels?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom