• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sacred Army: Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I set it off where we first encountered Lilith back in the garden. It should have gone off by now, but that would be no use to us," Ahmal replied. He doubted whether Lilith was in the range of the bomb now that she had chased after them. "Do you have GPS? If we find the place close to the surface I could use the explosive device to blast a hole in the mountain and get us out of here, if we are in danger."

Ame looked at the mirror curiously. Maybe we should try a different question?"

• Mirror Mirror – *Enchant any reflective surface for divination.
  • Cat's Eyes – Assume feline vision, vastly improving night sight and detection of magical auras. Side effect(s): photosensitivity and eyeshine.
  • De-spell – *Breaks all active enchantments, curses and similar over a small area.
  • Eostre's Electromagnetic Intervention – Summon a rainbow to travel great distances with.
  • Sealing Wish – *Issue a short prayer to cure minor injuries.
  • Psychic Suture – *Completely seal moderate injuries by thought alone.
  • Rock Block – *A stone barrier rises up before the caster for protection.
  • Wall of Weird – *Throw up an iridescent curtain of light that disturbs & draws in beholders with strange visions, distracting them.
  • Fireball – Conjure & throw a tennis ball sized sphere of flame.
  • Sabre-toothed Strike – Launch a swift and ferocious attack by tooth and claw.
  • Flight of the Air Elementals – Invoke a swarm of slyphs to summon a mighty gale.

"Hold on, gimme a sec," Tad said. He picked up the mirror, which had now faded to black, and dusted it off with the hem of his robe.

"Mirror, what is the Seeker of Fate?" He insisted, still holding it before him. The mirror's surface remained dark for several moments more, and he was beginning to think it would never answer. Then, all of a sudden, the screen burst into life in a flicker of silent static. After a few more seconds of white noise, an image finally rendered.

"See, I told you; it's just resolving ... " Tad said excitedly. He set the compact back on the table began to examine the image. However, on closer examination, the image didn't appear to be a picture at all. Instead, the screen showed only a short sentence on an entirely white background: MTTP 403 Forbidden. The young wizard frowned, and gave an angry huff.

"Sorry guys, this has never happened before ... "

Destiny sighed, "Darn it, that's ok Tad" She smiled and continued to sip her hot choclate.

"At least we know our next destination..."

OOC:
Alright, our group has held up the the other's progress long enough. Let's just say Lilith disappeared and left Ahmal and Tye to find their way out of the cavern.

OOC: OK, I'm taking on BlazeMaster's part. He told me what has happened so far.

Ahmal saw a chink of light in the mountain. They had found an exit.

"Come on," he said to Tye. "Let's go."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom