• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sacred *Start-Up*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Adficio

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
Rules:
No godmodding
Not a lot of cusing (no more than five cus words per sentence)
No insulting unless you two are fighting

Story Line:
5000 years ago when the old gods and their followers still walked so did the Followers. Now the sacred walk again and the followers must hunt, fight and kill all of them.

Everyone: every few posts ill make a stone fight which in the end the winner will get a prize (dont woory you dont die you just fight.Below are the pairs of the first fight.
PikaCal(F) vs FrostFang(S) at black stone
Wild-Card(S) vs Sunglasses(F) at new stone
Sunglasses(S) vs Eevee Freak(F) at pain stone

I will tell you in how many posts the fights will be and whos fight itll be( by stone) then the first to post a number(1-6) gets somthing for the fight and the winner gets a prize.

The Sacred start at Hollow Hill and Followers start at the white house.

Last edited:
OOC: So, this is just a tournanent RP, or are their just arranfed fights between actual plot points? By the way, my Follower can't live outside his mansion, remember? However, since Eliot's a good guy, he'd be perfectly willing to fight your Sacred.

Eliot was having a fairly cool day. He had just gotten his allowance, and had rode his mech down to the comic book shop, where he bought a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Though a clerk had followed him around, he wasn't obvious about it, and didn't shake him down like kast time. "Looks like it'll be a nice day." He says, watching the sky as his mech walks home.
"Hey, hey, hey, hey!" A voice next to him said. Sitting on the side of his mech was a tall, young, tan muscular man, wearing a red cape and spikey blue hair, who only Eliot could see. "You gonna slack off all day!? You've got a job! You needa bring glory to big bro Xenu!" The god says. "Oh, c'mon. I made that lawn mowing thingy and I named it after you. I've worked all week! Don't I get at least Friday off?" Eliot asked. "Fine..." Xenu says. "Thanks, bro. On the seventh day, I rest." If only he knew...

"Hey, Honoria." Sol says into the walkie talkie, one of which he gave to his apprentice. He was in his control room, eith various screens tuned to various news stations, and he had seen a very interesting report. "Some kid used a mech as his scuence fair project. Think we've got a follower?"

Last edited:
OOC: you get to your stone later(in your house) but whoever posts first gets the in battle help(its fair every battle has numbers 1-6 and a helpful thing). And they are like mini fights beetween plot points.

"Eloit get over here now" said Lucifer over walkie talkie to eliot for the war was about to start.

"I told you before!" Eliot yells into the mike. "I'm not helping you psychopaths!" "You tell him, bro!" Xenu says. "He can't here you bro." "Oh." Xenu says. "Well tell him that I said yeah!" "Uh...Okay. The blue haired alien-man that only I can see said 'Yeah!'"

"Im fine with that good-bye and whatch out the followers are coming for you." replied Lucifer

"Have a nice day." He says sincerely, throwing it over his shoulder. "I don't see anybody Following me." He chuckles. "Think he was just messing with me?"
"I never told you who the Followers are?" Xenu asks, lounging on the mech's jetpack. "Uhh...No, bro. Who are they?" Eliot asks.
"They're these guys who kill Sacred." He says nonchalantly. "Why?" Eliot asks.
"Because lots of them kill people and stuff." He says.
"But...I've never killed anybody." He says.
"Yeah, they'll probabally cut you a little slack." Xenu says. "Don't worry, I'll tell them what's up if we see one."
"...Nobody can see you, bro."

Zephyr stood up, thinking that he should go outside for some air and do some weapons practice. Zephyr grabbed his longsword, grenades and he opened the door, walking outside and towards a stuffed fabric scarecrow and grabbed his longsword out it's holster and slashed at the head of the scarecrow and blasted a beam of light out his sword, right into the scarecrow's stomach. 8 other scarecrows popped up and spun round, taking out most of the scarecrows. Zephyr thought that he should have changed the scarecrows and made them into moving targets, but he thought he would do it later, when he wasn't training.

"Hey, Zeph!" Sol says, pressing his button on the computer in his office. "Just read a story 'bout a kid who entered a mech in a science fair. Care to check it out? I'll send you the coordinates on your computer."

Nigma appeared in puff of Smoke "Whats up, Lucifer?" Nigma asked "So what did I miss?"

Moonlight was playing her violin. She had gotten bored and just started playing. She didn't command it to hurt anyone. For some odd reason people were throwing money in her violin case. Oh well she thought I need the money anyways. Moonlight was just in the middle of a market place.

"Sure, I could do with something to do as I just finished my training. Thanks..." mumbled Zeph.
Zephyr was feeling quite sick today, as he had done training without anything to eat. "Sol, I'll be there soon. Gotta go grab something to eat. Feeling as if I've been starved. See you soon."

"nigma good to see you again. I just heard news saying that obama fell of a cliff. There is this one kid that has a mech thing care to check him out?" Lucifer said to nigma whan he came back.

Moonlight was getting bored again. She stopped playing and grabbed her stuff and started leaving. Then her stomach growled. " Time for breakfest..." Moonlight mummered heading towards a cafe.

"Sure..." Nigma said as he teleported himself to a location near his destination " I can't be noticed by these Mortals.." Nigma said as he became a squirrl "(This is going to be easy)" Nigma thought as he scampered on to his target.

"Yo!" Xenu says, appearing before the squirrel. Though mortals can't see him, Sacred have no trouble doing so, and he can, to some extent, see their true forms. "What's wrong? Are you some kinda magic squirrel?"
"Hey, bro! What's going on?" Eliot asks.
"This squirrel's weird." He says.
"Oh. Well, you have fun with that, I'm going hom- HOLY CRAP!" He yells, checking the news on his mech's computer. "The president fell off a cliff!"
"What!?" Xenu says, reading over his shoulder, having forgot the squirrel. "No, not Obama! By the way, d'you know Barack means 'Lightning?'"
"So he's lightning Obama?" Eliot says. "Sweet."

Last edited:
Zeph ran towards the kitchen and grabbed a plate of toast with 2 sausages. He had prepared it before his training so he could have it afterwards. Zephyr took the plate and went upstairs, towards his room that had a small laptop in it. Zephyr turned it on while having a mouthful of toast and sausage. The apple logo appeared and Zeph logged in, clicking on a messenger service he had downloaded. He decided to send Sol a small message in the messenger saying, "What are the co-ordinates you were talking about?"

"The town of Hollow Hill, in America." Sol types, eating a danish. "I understsnd there's been a lot of strange goings on. So watch your back, there may be more. Tell Moonlight to come as well, I need to get to work." He then sends a message to Moonlight. "Hey, Moonlight, there're probabally a few Sacred in hollow hill." He says to her over the Walkie-Talkie. "I'm sending you the location now, and the airline tickets are already paid for should you need them." He then goes down to his lab, and waters his masterpiece, a small sapling, that, in time, will grow a single fruit.

Last edited:
Zephyr runs outside and gets on a motorbike. No-one would see that he was only 13 because he was could just pass as a very small 16 year old that got a motorbike. Zephyr rode off on the motorbike to go find Moonlight. When he arrived in town, he stopped near a cafe. He saw Moonlight sitting inside having something to eat. Zeph parked the bike and ran through the door. He went to the counter, asked for a drink and sat down casually near Moonlight. "Hey, Sol wants to see us. I have my motorbike, want a ride?"

Moonlight jumped up when Zeph popped out of no where. " Sure. And did I hear right that Obama jumped off a cliff?" She asked casually, popping her last mini cinnamon roll in her mouth.

"Yeah, I think so. The Google logo has a picture of him jumping off the cliff. Anyway, I'll be outside waiting." Zephyr said. "See you outside."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom