• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Saddest Video Game Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
The saddest song to me is the song from Harvest Moon: Wonderful life that plays at the end. What makes it even sadder is that it is a scrapped version of Zelda's Lullaby, which I also find very sad.

A lot of MD music can be quite sad.

The same can be said with me, even though the onlt MD games I've played are the PMDs.

The other pieces of saddening music that I can identify would be Dracula's Fate from CV: Aria of Sorrow, & Silent Prison from Portrait of Ruin. It's very possible that there are more, but unfortunately I can't identify them...

Geez, Ns Farewell from Pokemon B/W sounds extremely similar to Mother 3s Love theme. Not that theres anything wrong with that.

Some parts of N's farewell have the exact same notes as Mother 3's love theme. But both of them are still extremely sad songs.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn had some really sad music when telling the story of the two goddesses near the end. In the sound room, the name of the song I find saddest is called "Child of Chaos". Ironically, it's also my favorite.

Fire and Fury from near the end of Starcraft 2.

The scene is in honour of M. Koiter, a Blizzard artist who died of heart failure at only 19 years while the game was in development.

Its played just before the final battle where Jim sees the destruction and death all around him, acquires the fully assembled Xel'naga artofact and then gives an inspirational speech. while holding a nametag which he takes a nametag from a dead soldier named M. Koiter.

The Winter theme on Harvest Moon Back to Nature on the PS1. It's so lovely.

The music at the end of Kingdom heart made me sad which none of the other games did before..!!!

PMD music, hands down. Especially the ones in PMD2. Don't Ever Forget and Memories Returned, oh Arceus. ;__; <3 Even after I started the post game and was going through Mystifying Forest I was still crying a bit.

Lullaby For You from The World Ends With You is kind of sad, too, I guess.

The end of BW music plus the credits really made me well up with tears of happiness seeing that N was going to do good instead of bad

Even though its a tad more creepy than sad, most of the background music to Bioshock.

The fight in Kingdoms Hearts ReCoded aganist Riku, it sounds really good yet so sad at the same time. Plus evil Riku has an awesome outfit on

Kingdom's Heart Music which is at the end of the game makes me feel sad..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom