• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sakura’s Friends and Simpsons

Cuts back to Milhouse on a train.

Milhouse: Hey! Is this train going to Springfield, conductor?

The conductor turns out to be Eh! Steve! from the Sbemail, crazy cartoon.

Eh! Steve! (shrugging): Eh! Steve?

Milhouse turns to Comic Book Guy whose sitting behind him.

Milhouse: Hey! Can you tell me when this train is going to Springfield?

Comic Book Guy: Yes, if you can answer me these three questions. Question the first.

Milhouse: Never mind. Hey! Could you tell me when this train is reaching Springfield

Turns out that he’s talking to Mrs. Foil from The Upside Down Show.

Mrs. Foil: Hmm. Unsure.

Milhouse: What about you?

Turns out that he’s talking to Randy from Pee-Wee’s Playhouse.

Randy: He, he, he! Of course. But that means you have to guess the secret word.

Cuts back to the bus bus. It suddenly stops and Lisa comes on.

Lisa: Hey there boy! Thanks for bringing Bart. (pets Santa’s Little Helper and sits next to Bart) Thanks, big brother. I knew you weren’t going to keep this Haw-Hawed act up.

Sally Brown comes.

Sally: Only I get to call my big brother, big brother.

Lisa: Well, uh, there are more big brothers than just Bart Simpson or Charlie Brown, you see.

Santa’s Little Helper growls at Sally.

Sally (sighs): Fine! I’ll take a seat. (sits behind Bart and Lisa) So glad Snoopy’s not a dog like yours.

Santa’s Little Helper mopes.

Lisa: Cheer up, boy! She didn’t mean it.

Last edited:
Could anyone take it from here?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom