• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Salutations

Plastro

キツネリス
Reaction score
Hello Bulbagarden,

I'm new and joined this forum due to Bulbapedia's reputation of being the most comprehensive Pokémon site on the web. My history with the Pokémon franchise started out like most fans; I was caught up in the initial surge of popularity until public interest waned as time passed. However, I rediscovered my interest in Pokémon in 4th gen when I learned about the game mechanics via Smogon and Bulbapedia. My interest started to peak when I learned about RNG abuse; I was no longer constrained to monotonous mechanics and suddenly realized about the complexity hidden in a so called "Children's Game". Thank you for revitalizing my interest in the Pokémon franchise. I am sorry for being verbose, English is not my first language.

Thanks for the welcome; but if I may interject with a question: which forum section is appropriate to post regarding Pokémon trivia/origins? I wish to ask questions about certain Pokémon biology/origins for there are topics that I am unsure of. I hope I can somehow contribute or at least get the answers I am seeking. :)

Welcome to BMGƒ, Plastro!

Thanks for the welcome; but if I may interject with a question: which forum section is appropriate to post regarding Pokémon trivia/origins? I wish to ask questions about certain Pokémon biology/origins for there are topics that I am unsure of. I hope I can somehow contribute or at least get the answers I am seeking. :)
General Pokémon Discussion is the forum for you. ^^ (If you're able to, try using the search feature in that forum to see if there is already a thread on a Pokémon you wish to discuss. Just looking for the word "origin" in thread titles, there are 16 pages worth of threads.)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom