• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Salutations!

Reaction score
Typically when I join a new Forum community I don't make an introductory thread, so for once I'll do something different from my norm.

I have a few friends from the Zelda Dungeon community who are members over here, so I decided to follow them over to this Forum community. I'm not sure how active I will be because Zelda Dungeon will always be my primary Forum community, I will atleast casually log on and join in conversations here.

I'll note that I know nothing about the Pokemon games, as I've never played one, but that might change in the future. I watched the anime when I was younger, like most people in my age range, I also collected Pokemon cards. I lost interest with the anime during Pokemon Advanced. I did like the new pokemon introduced in that season - my issue with the anime began with the conclusion to the Johto League. I really wanted to see Ash win an actual Pokemon League. After he failed in the Johto League, I finally realized he'll never win, he'll never become a Pokemon Master in the anime, because if he accomplishes those goals the show will end, or his character will evolve in a way that I guess the developers don't want to happen. That poisoned Pokemon Advanced for me, and the anime as a whole. I was only 7 years old at the time and could have justifiably watched the anime for atleast 3 or 4 more years maybe. I just got fed up with it.

I'm looking forward to meeting new people, maybe making new friends, and of course I will greatly enjoy bothering the members here who I already know.

Hi @DekuNut

Typically when I join a new Forum community I don't make an introductory thread, so for once I'll do something different from my norm.

I have a few friends from the Zelda Dungeon community who are members over here, so I decided to follow them over to this Forum community. I'm not sure how active I will be because Zelda Dungeon will always be my primary Forum community, I will atleast casually log on and join in conversations here.

I'll note that I know nothing about the Pokemon games, as I've never played one, but that might change in the future. I watched the anime when I was younger, like most people in my age range, I also collected Pokemon cards. I lost interest with the anime during Pokemon Advanced. I did like the new pokemon introduced in that season - my issue with the anime began with the conclusion to the Johto League. I really wanted to see Ash win an actual Pokemon League. After he failed in the Johto League, I finally realized he'll never win, he'll never become a Pokemon Master in the anime, because if he accomplishes those goals the show will end, or his character will evolve in a way that I guess the developers don't want to happen. That poisoned Pokemon Advanced for me, and the anime as a whole. I was only 7 years old at the time and could have justifiably watched the anime for atleast 3 or 4 more years maybe. I just got fed up with it.

I'm looking forward to meeting new people, maybe making new friends, and of course I will greatly enjoy bothering the members here who I already know.

Hi @DekuNut
Welcome to the forums, yo! Good to see you.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom