• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Salutations!

Crow Moon

._.
Reaction score
Hello hello! I am new around here, though I've used Bulbapedia quite a lot in the past.

I ... have no idea what else to say. ^^; I guess I can talk a bit about my poke-preferences.

My favourite types are Poison, Ghost, and Dark :: I collect shinies (or try to, at least) ::I dream of winning a masterball at the lottery :: I love getting Mail with trades! :: I'm working on an International Pokedex :: I'm super lazy when it comes to Legendaries - it's easier to chain a shiny and trade it for a masterball than it is to stuff a Zapdos into an Ultra Ball :: If I could have one pokemon IRL, it would have to be a shiny Sableye - it's a half a metre tall and topaz. C:

>.>

I would like to hear other peoples' favourites in the games, if you have some time.

Well, that's it for now. Nice to be here!

Another person with the name of a pokemon! I wonder why no one uses them...

Well anyways, welcome! And if you want to know my favourites...
My favourite type is Fire, and my fav Pokémon are Blaziken and Charizard. ;-)

Another person with the name of a pokemon! I wonder why no one uses them...

Well anyways, welcome! And if you want to know my favourites...
My favourite type is Fire, and my fav Pokémon are Blaziken and Charizard. ;-)

I don't know why I chose a pokemon name. Just... couldn't think of anything else at the time. :3

Yay, Blaziken! He's pretty fantastic; it's understandable why you like him the best (or half-best, anyway).

Cheers!

Pokémon names deserve more love!

Anyhow...

url

WELCOMEJUMPLUFF!!!

You've made the right choice by coming here.

Keep trying to win the lottery. I won once, and it was ridiculously awesome.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom