• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sapphire's Sprite Shop(SSS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! It's so amezing! Thanks Saph! I'll put it on my sig first thing tommorow mornin'. Thanx!

ok now a banner please:
pics: lucario,togekiss,leafeon,palkia,zapdos and umbreon
background:purple and black gradient
text:born to be a winner.....my platinum team!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

All clients requesting sprites/splices/recolors will now have to specify if they want Gen 4 or Gen 5 sprites. I now offfer all Gen 5 pokes. (Just me,I don't know about the others)

@Twilight-I'll do it now.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

All clients requesting sprites/splices/recolors will now have to specify if they want Gen 4 or Gen 5 sprites. I now offfer all Gen 5 pokes. (Just me,I don't know about the others)

@Twilight-I'll do it now.

Saph, where did you get those sprites? I have them, but they have the black backround, which erases the outline of the pokemon.

Could you do a banner with an evil Pikachu (change its yellow fur (or skin, I can't tell) to black and the rest of it's body red and give it evil, red eyes) towering over a city wrecking havoc and have Ash, Dawn and Brock all staring up at him in terror. Then have, across the bottom, "They pushed him too far..." Sorry if this is too complicated, but I hope you can do it! Thanx!

Could you do a banner with an evil Pikachu (change its yellow fur (or skin, I can't tell) to black and the rest of it's body red and give it evil, red eyes) towering over a city wrecking havoc and have Ash, Dawn and Brock all staring up at him in terror. Then have, across the bottom, "They pushed him too far..." Sorry if this is too complicated, but I hope you can do it! Thanx!

Gonna take a while. :/ Emovampire:I'll start yours now,using gen 5 sprites because you didn't specify...:/ Weavile:I just searched "Gen 5 pokemon" and it came up. Oh,Twilight I finished yours:
Twilightsig.jpg

Hi, Saph.
Could you possibly do a banner of...
Goruugo,
Shanderaa,
Aianto,
Daikenki,
Gigigear,
and...
Nattorei, with the pokemon also in the background. On the top, can it say: "Teh Generation V Pokemanz!" A good example is Ombrare's banner! Thanks in advance!

Sorry guys! You can't request me anything because my laptop is broken. :p I'm on another computer but I'll see what I can do...

I'm closing this thread. :p

I may start a new one soon though. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom