• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sapphire's Sprite Shop(SSS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please have a dark Skitty?Anyone can make it;Both Sapph-Chan and Typhlosion-Chan are my friends :)!
Surprose me with who does it :p

Can you do a snorlax, lucario, yanmega splice?

here it is!
i think it looks like a fariy, ... an evil fariy (claws and scary face). it has snorlax's colors, lucario's body and yanmaga's wings. I think im better at doing only two sprites, as in only two pokemon get mixed! because ive tryed 2 sprites that hade 3 pokemon in them, i i think there not my best! you can still ask for splices with 3 pokemon in them, i just wont do them, the other owners will have to take care of that, i might still try them though. you will just have to ask.

and remember, say who you want to do your sprites, theres Hyper Wevile, Sapphire, and me! :ksmile:

Last edited:
Here's YDV's:
- It's one of Skitty's sprite with Mightyena's colors.

And heres Zwampert's:
- I personally like it a lot. As you can see, it has Swampert as base, with an Electivire design around its body. I didn't knew what to do with Lucario, so I used its spikes for the body and right hand, but i made the left one from scratch.

Any other request, just ask.

And heres Zwampert's:
- I personally like it a lot. As you can see, it has Swampert as base, with an Electivire design around its body. I didn't knew what to do with Lucario, so I used its spikes for the body and right hand, but i made the left one from scratch.

Any other request, just ask.

Woah, thats pretty darn good! How about a Aerodactyl/Gengar/Tyranitar splice?

i just thought id try another splice that had three pokemon in it and i think it turned out good. here it is :ksmile:
rate it please! 1=best, 5=worst

That sprite is great 1 or 2
but try to downsize it to the normal size of the sprite

PEOPLE PLZ SAY WHO SHOULD SPRITE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just thought id try another splice that had three pokemon in it and i think it turned out good. here it is :ksmile:
rate it please! 1=best, 5=worst

AWESOME! I GIVE IT A 1! A Gliscor and Flygon splice please. And Typhlosionfan157 can do it

thanks for asking me to do it, im done and i think its great! what do you think of it?! :ksmile:

How about a light blue and white Ninetales? Similar to the colors of the Seasonal Charizard on the first page. Typhlosionfan157 can do it.

hay im done!!!! i did one but it looked kinda weird so then i made this one and its much better.

and i love your "location" its funny! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom